Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine too. Last Thursday I got build week scheduled 9-13, and yesterday I got a DAY of Wednesday the 15 of that week. I’m a Ford employee, so I can see the dealer connection information, which helps.
I was wondering how I can get this info, or is it only accessible to Ford Employees? Thanks,
Sponsored

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just looked, I'm no longer week of 9/6, now scheduled to day. 9/10 build date. Plus side to not having scheduling for so many weeks, VIN assigned to production time is much shorter than it is on other lines.
Where did you see this change reflected? Im 9/6 build week and I havent noticed any specific day announcements

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was wondering how I can get this info, or is it only accessible to Ford Employees? Thanks,
Ford employees. it’s confidential. Dealer employees have access as well, that’s the route that should be taken

Sponsored

NocAug79

Wildtrak
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Now that some of us are scheduled, does anyone have any idea of what to expect going forward? Like what are the next steps to expect, how long it takes to get to our dealer typically, etc? Obviously, in this exercise, I'm making assumptions that the next few weeks go smoothly , so no snarky comments please :)

Notbostrom

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is it odd that I haven't heard from my dealer since I received my scheduling email?

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If don't get my Bronco scheduled by the end of September, I'm definitely going back to hard top, sasquatch 2.7 and towing, might as well get a 2022 but just the way I want it!!!

Sponsored

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If don't get my Bronco scheduled by the end of September, I'm definitely going back to hard top, sasquatch 2.7 and towing, might as well get a 2022 but just the way I want it!!!
Just got the email from FMC, the one that everybody else got last Thursday. scheduling week8/19
Production date week of 9/6. Outer banks/4dr/lux/2.7/soft top/advanced 4x4, non sas, dropped the tow 4 weeks ago and have all my accessories sitting in my porch. switched from mic to soft top immediately following the announcement from FMC on the MIC top fiasco. I had called the bronco hotline on Friday to see where I stood as my dealer had said I was scheduled for 9/6 but no email confirming that from FMC. The hotline gave me the VIN over the phone (after confirming everything but the weight of my youngest child. Hopefully, I will get timely updates .

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got the email from FMC, the one that everybody else got last Thursday. scheduling week8/19
Production date week of 9/6. Outer banks/4dr/lux/2.7/soft top/advanced 4x4, non sas, dropped the tow 4 weeks ago and have all my accessories sitting in my porch. switched from mic to soft top immediately following the announcement from FMC on the MIC top fiasco. I had called the bronco hotline on Friday to see where I stood as my dealer had said I was scheduled for 9/6 but no email confirming that from FMC. The hotline gave me the VIN over the phone (after confirming everything but the weight of my youngest child. Hopefully, I will get timely updates .
reserved on 7/14 2am

1936Ford3W

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion, 1956 Ford, 1936 Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I too received my email from Ford this afternoon. I thought I wasn’t scheduled but out of nowhere my dealer emailed me on Saturday telling me it was and gave me my VIN. I was wondering when or if I would get the one from Ford. Also, the tracker link worked. I saw where people were saying it was down over the weekend.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just read that due to the high demand Ford is doubling production of the Lightning. You can’t make this stuff up.
Sponsored