First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is this actually true? Would they really build Broncos with KNOWN bad tops or without any top at all and let them sit until new tops arrive? Maybe new MIC top production is ahead of schedule? A boy can dream
I agree with you and that was my initial thought to they were over estimating to be on the safe side. All we have to go by is what Ford’s saying though. I hope it gets built and delivered ASAP. I think it’s redundant to build a bronco with a bad top just to spend the OT replacing it with a good top.
Sponsored

Notbostrom

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So if everything goes smoothly, with a Sept 6 build week how long till it's actually delivered to the dealership?

asurfer11

Badlands
First Name
ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 africa twin
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

/Day 2 Res
Switched from Wildtrak to Badlands softtop 4 door SAS, LUX tow

Sweet!!!!!

YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
Dear Jim Monahan,
We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco™ BADLANDS 4 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of September 13, 2021.
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Causeway Ford. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.
We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)​
Wow Congrats! When did you make the switch? I'm seriously thinking about switching to a 4DR BD softtop V6 if it will be built in September for sure. I have a 2DR BL that was pushed back several times already (to 9/20).

gwiacek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex awd ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
7/14 8am res, ordered 1/21, OBX, lux, leather, soft top, sasquatch, tow, 2.7L, mod bumper. Changed mine from MIC monday this week. Week of sept 6th build week.

will order mic top from dealer next year if available after that second webasto factory comes online, or wait till 2023 for a painted top.

Sponsored

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow Congrats! When did you make the switch? I'm seriously thinking about switching to a 4DR BD softtop V6 if it will be built in September for sure. I have a 2DR BL that was pushed back several times already (to 9/20).
I switched a week ago

#Hopinandfindout

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

my 2 door MIC is screwed

asurfer11

Badlands
First Name
ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 africa twin
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Dealer said that same thing. He said it won't be created until it gets closer, then he caught himself and looked at it in the system. It had a VIN. Tell him to actually pull up your order.
I asked my dealer to check again and he said it won’t populate until it gets closer to being built. I may call Ford to see if they can give it to me.

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Come on. Give them more credit than that. They probably are expecting to have the updated top ready by then or they wouldn't be scheduling them.
@PREMiERdrum Any potential truth to this? Supposedly aren't even getting new tops to October, are they ahead of schedule or just planning to put placeholder tops on these?

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I asked my dealer to check again and he said it won’t populate until it gets closer to being built. I may call Ford to see if they can give it to me.
Yeah give Ford a call with your Sales code and Order code. They can look it up and give you the VIN.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I could be way off. But I saw it as them not having the new tops for dirt mountain until october. But they're allocating priority new tops for First Editions
Yeah this is not consistent with what the people at Ford said, or what @Nickp said. Super confused why they're scheduling these builds unless (a) they're actually not going to prioritize dirt mountain builds, (b) the prior timeline was extremely pessimistic or (c) they intend to put placeholder roofs on these until the new ones are ready.
Sponsored