First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I too received my email from Ford this afternoon. I thought I wasn’t scheduled but out of nowhere my dealer emailed me on Saturday telling me it was and gave me my VIN. I was wondering when or if I would get the one from Ford. Also, the tracker link worked. I saw where people were saying it was down over the weekend.
I never received an email from Ford either. My dealer said I had a scheduled build for the week September 13th. I called Ford and got my vin.
Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Today was supposed to be my build day. :cry:
tumblr_ltg5btJy7J1qjwwrjo1_r1_500.gif

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We should have a 8/19/21 Scheduling Email Received Group reunion in six months and swap stories. Kinda like a high school reunion where you talk about your career, your spouse, how you met, your kids, etc., except we'll talk about when our build was supposed to happen, when/if it actually happened, how many times we contacted our dealer in the meantime, whether our dealer is still taking our calls, how long delivery took (if it happened at all), how much dirt and how many miles our new rigs had on them from the factory, whether we got divorced over our fixation with getting our Bronco, who we lost in our group (RIP). We'll wear name tags with our August 2021 photos on them so we can see how much hair we've lost, how much gray hair we've added, and how many pounds we've put on. Bring your owner's manuals to page through and reminisce, and get autographs!

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interesting. Looks like a lot of no toppers getting scheduled today.
"We're happy to let you know your Bronco w/ no engine is scheduled for production...…………….."

Sexy beast BnJ Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco 📬 8/19 Scheduling Email Received Group tumblr_ltg5btJy7J1qjwwrjo1_r1_500

Ford Bronco 📬 8/19 Scheduling Email Received Group tumblr_ltg5btJy7J1qjwwrjo1_r1_500

7/15 res. 2/22 order. Originally ordered a 4dr/black diamond/sas/mid/mgv/2.7/10 speed/dual tops

Changed from dual tops to mic when the email came out saying no painted tops and no soft tops.

Changed it once again to soft top when that email came out.

Received the poster and sticker gift

Test drove a 4dr wild track/sas/2.7/high and the wife liked the bigger screen.

Changed the order to a 4 dr/badlands/2.7/10 speed/sas/high/soft top and a couple add-ons that have never been on the black list.

Felt super excited and thought today would be the day that I get that scheduled email.

I'm hanging I there but damn I was hoping for today especially since I saw the 6th and 13th of September.

Here's to next week I guess
I got picked up today! Finally joined you all

Sponsored

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just looked, I'm no longer week of 9/6, now scheduled to day. 9/10 build date. Plus side to not having scheduling for so many weeks, VIN assigned to production time is much shorter than it is on other lines.
Just looked. Production must be running ahead, now I show 9/7 build date and sent to plant status.

Mybbackpacker

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 FJ cruiser (just sold), 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been off the grid camping in Colorado and just found out a couple days ago that I got scheduled on 08/19 for 09/13!

Ford Bronco 📬 8/19 Scheduling Email Received Group 1630340042447

07/14 Res
Badlands
SAS
Lux
Towing
VB
Obviously, soft top

I was about to pull the trigger on a Jeep.

Fifred

Black Diamond
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra, Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just looked. Production must be running ahead, now I show 9/7 build date and sent to plant status.
Where are you seeing these updates? I changed my order on the 16th and got an email the 19th. Email said I was scheduled the week of the 6th and it had a VIN. I login to Ford and my reservation status has not changed since it was ordered by dealer.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where are you seeing these updates? I changed my order on the 16th and got an email the 19th. Email said I was scheduled the week of the 6th and it had a VIN. I login to Ford and my reservation status has not changed since it was ordered by dealer.
Dealer system. Mine still shows ordered at dealer on the consumer site.

Jakopplin

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay....So my order confirmed 7/13. Build date is week 9/6 and status now says "in production" as well. Does anyone here have any real clue what an estimated timeframe would be for delivery? So many different thoughts and just kinda curious.

Sponsored

Jakopplin

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay....So my order confirmed 7/13. Build date is week 9/6 and status now says "in production" as well. Does anyone here have any real clue what an estimated timeframe would be for delivery? So many different thoughts and just kinda curious.
Oh.....and no window sticker yet in the "tracking" system with Ford.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No ideas, concerned about if they're shipping or just adding to the dirt mountain collection. Our second Mannequin unit was built 8/17 with a softtop and is stuck at produced staus and never ships, just like hardtops. Looking on here lots of others say there in the same boat. So I hope they'll have all the issues fixed next week so after build these units can ship, not go into hold status.

Jason F

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Ford page have not updated at all either. The email has a link and it shows more updated information.

Jakopplin

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No ideas, concerned about if they're shipping or just adding to the dirt mountain collection. Our second Mannequin unit was built 8/17 with a softtop and is stuck at produced staus and never ships, just like hardtops. Looking on here lots of others say there in the same boat. So I hope they'll have all the issues fixed next week so after build these units can ship, not go into hold status.
This is going to sound a little slow but why are they holding up the soft tops? Is it just a trucking issue or something else?

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is going to sound a little slow but why are they holding up the soft tops? Is it just a trucking issue or something else?
No idea what's wrong with them, this is the Ford way, no info to the dealer, never acknowledge there's a problem to anyone. Sometimes the media catches it or it gets so big they have to acknowledge (hardtop Broncos, F150s built without chips, etc), but usually they just sit and then someday they just ship, with no explanation or estimates until it starts moving.
Sponsored