First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a bitter 2 door res, I think there is a better chance 2 doors get cancelled or pushed to 23 than being prioritized in any way.
That's exactly what my husband thinks. Ford will look at the the 2dr numbers, decide there isn't enough interest (since everybody jumped ship) and shit can that option. Ford will not like my response if that happens and I'm too fragile for prison. :oops:
Sponsored

iradi8

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my email this morning! Carb Gray Badlands 2.7 4Dr High (now) Soft Top w/Tow and Optional wheels. Changed from MIC on 8/16 to Soft Top. Reserved 7/15/2020, ordered 1/21/2021.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm getting fairly worried Ford is gonna screw us non-FE, MIC order holders that already have a VIN...

I see all of these SAS, High/Lux, 2.7, soft-top Broncos getting scheduled, I can only think that there will still be commodity constraints and only so many of those parts to go around. I'm really losing faith that I will be getting a Bronco in 2021.
We’ll if they do they’ll have to reassign you a VIN for MY22. I guess it’s really gonna depend on how the new top goes. Goes well yours will be built. If it doesn’t then you’ll get a new vin.

PapaWE

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Chevy K2500, 07 HD Nightrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I wasn't scheduled and the news dropped that I wouldn't get one this year if I didn't switch so I made the decision. I originally ordered the MIC for a couple reasons. When I ordered I lived in Phoenix and I didn't have confidence that the soft top would stay cool enough in the summer. I now live in Denver and I think it'll be just fine in that regard here. I also wanted to buy the roof rails down the road for extra cargo but I think I can hold out on that and just find a hitch mounted solution. I don't love the soft stop but after test driving a Bronco with it equipped I decided it was livable and now that they include the hard top prep kit it made the decision easier. Plus with the issues with the MIC tops they're having, I think they'll have things ironed out by the time they come available to purchase.

I don't think your dealer is being honest with you because Ford sent out that email saying they weren't scheduling any new builds with MIC tops until MY22.
Guess I left that part out, I have had a VIN and been scheduled since May. For us in this situation we kept getting bumped waiting for MIC top allocation. These allocations are now being filled in the system so unless there is another fiasco they should stick. I didn't realize you hadn't been previously scheduled

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's exactly what my husband thinks. Ford will look at the the 2dr numbers, decide there isn't enough interest (since everybody jumped ship) and shit can that option. Ford will not like my response if that happens and I'm too fragile for prison. :oops:
Ford Bronco 📬 8/26 Scheduling Email Received Group! 26EF31EF-E1A4-49CA-B48C-147F91209AED

Praying that isn’t in Fords mind right now or I don’t know what I’d do 😞😞😞

Thomas

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 📬 8/26 Scheduling Email Received Group! 5kwe00

Must spread 2 door positivity 😅

Sponsored

CarryOn

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-350, 2014 JK Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
So excited! I really didn’t think it would happen this year but got the email finally. Just switched to soft top last week.

7-19-20 reservation date, Sept 20 build week
Base 4-door
Sasquatch
Carb gray

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought it would get easier seeing these posts each week but it's getting worse now that reservations well after mine now have build dates. Just have to keep telling myself the hardtop will be worth the wait.
...I'm with you..ABM.. 4 dr..with MIC...I'm not changing to something I didn't want in the first place...

MateriaTattoo

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wonder if these things will actually be built on time. Seems like a lot of scheduling for next month.
My production date was the 9/13 called to confirm and they said 9/17. Guess we will wait and see.