Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

email 7 am today: 7/16/20 reservation, ordered 1/20 Race Red Badlands with everything except Sasquatch. Eventually will have the white metal roof and white fender flares. Will be looking for heritage-style white wheels also.

Ford Bronco 📬 8/26 Scheduling Email Received Group! 221366441_2777474589209974_2006135550928863344_

Ford Bronco 📬 8/26 Scheduling Email Received Group! 2021-ford-bronco-4-door-renderings
Sponsored

Last edited:

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's exactly what my husband thinks. Ford will look at the the 2dr numbers, decide there isn't enough interest (since everybody jumped ship) and shit can that option. Ford will not like my response if that happens and I'm too fragile for prison. :oops:
lol, I don't think Ford is going to cancel 40% of their 125k Bronco orders.
What's that, about $225 million?
😂😂😂
Most 2 door folks want nothing to do with the 4 door, so we aint switching.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Why are so many people on here negative-Nellies??!?
I'd say probably because Ford can't seem to get much right with this launch. Throw in the fact that Ford hasn't said shit to their reservation holders, other than, oops, we fucked up, our bad, here have an ugly poster, no wait, here's a hammock, want some cheesy die casts?

From there we hear stories about how the little Ford employees are calling out sick because they have to wear masks... Oh boo hoo.

So yes, just from this small sample size I've given.... Which is very little, maybe now you can see why people are Negative! Or not, it's your call, I could care less 🤷‍♂️

GTPrincessa

Black Diamond
First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Black Diamond got scheduled today for the week of 9/27.
My Black Diamond got scheduled today for the week of 9/27.
My BD got scheduled today for the week of 9/20
I really need to know why they aren’t scheduling Black Diamonds right now. Last week and this week, nothing. Nobody is posting that they are scheduling their Black Diamond. My dealer has two allocations this month and have not received any builds. They have yet to get a single reservation converted to an order since scheduling began in March. This is madness!
My BD was also scheduled today for the week 9/20

MSzabo

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 📬 8/26 Scheduling Email Received Group! 1630015629537

7MT LUX Package Upgraded wheels and tires

Sponsored

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

wrong. i’m a product engineer at FOMOCO in forward model vehicles, and worked launches. no pumping brakes here, sorry

EDIT: I don’t care if I just joined this forum today, that has zero to do with my knowledge and expertise/experience in tooling new vehicle launches. I read garbage on this website that is just plain FALSE. better off saying nothing than making up lies about things you know nothing about.
The garbage may very well be true. The catch though, which makes it feel more tangible, is the less than transparent nature of the mother company. Is that a perception? Heck yeah it is perception! But sometimes perception describes truth.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well this just throws a wrench in everything we've thought so far....
Maybe not, Ford has known about the MIC problems for quite a while and we can assume they have been working on solution(s). Perhaps they have developed a single set of molds for MIC 2.0 (maybe one set for 2 door and one set for 4 door?) to validate both design and production. If these have been successful they may have a limited ability to produce MIC 2.0's; full tooling and therefore full production capability may not be ready until October, so we might see a few MIC 2.0's trickle out for those not switching to soft tops.

Last edited:

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
wrong. i’m a product engineer at FOMOCO in forward model vehicles, and worked launches. no pumping brakes here, sorry

EDIT: I don’t care if I just joined this forum today, that has zero to do with my knowledge and expertise/experience in tooling new vehicle launches. I read garbage on this website that is just plain FALSE. better off saying nothing than making up lies about things you know nothing about.
One thing you will learn about sales and customer service is perception is everything. Due to the fact that Ford drip feeds vague information in the form of half-assed emails, many people build a perception off of that limited info. The facts that you as an employee know from being behind the scenes are of no help to anybody, unless they are conveyed to the customer. The customer will absolutely build a perception of what is going on based on the limited info, and you can’t blame them, that is human nature. Your questioning of why so many people on here being negative-nellies is something you are perceiving based on the limited info you gain from these negative posts. So, before you get all “I know more and you are all wrong” on this forum, maybe you should recognize that Ford, your employer, has done an atrocious job at proving to customers that they want to be proactive and transparent. Fact is, we have received nothing in that realm, just reactionary emails that ring hollow. It is all psychology my man, and the fact you join this forum without trying to understand Fords customer says everything we have already thought about Ford, and that is they don’t know how to take care of its customers or communicate in a way that shows compassion or understanding. So, please go to your coworkers and let them know they need a master class on communication, customer service, sales and marketing.

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, us 2 door die hard orderers are sticking to our guns and not flinching so it’ll get here when it gets here.
Agreed….. I am down for the wait.
Sponsored