Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What are the odds our production date gets pushed back like previous production weeks? Don’t get me wrong, I’m excited to finally get my production notice, but can’t help but question it.
Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What VINs are they up to now? Should be in the 90xxx’s. Going to roll over to MLBxxxxx soon. Kinda want a Major League Baseball vin but I’ll be alright.

colotex

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lexus RC350 F Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/14 Res, originally a 2 DR Badsquatch with lux/2.7/tow. Switched to a 4 DR soft top badlands, sasquatch, 2.7, lux, tow three days ago after an extended test drive Saturday. Scheduled for week of 9/20. Obviously happy but bittersweet giving up the 2 DR. Question, probably asked earlier.....if the build week does indeed end up being the week of 9/20, how long after "build" before the vehicle will typically be delivered to the dealership? Thanks in advance!!

Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One thing you will learn about sales and customer service is perception is everything. Due to the fact that Ford drip feeds vague information in the form of half-assed emails, many people build a perception off of that limited info. The facts that you as an employee know from being behind the scenes are of no help to anybody, unless they are conveyed to the customer. The customer will absolutely build a perception of what is going on based on the limited info, and you can’t blame them, that is human nature. Your questioning of why so many people on here being negative-nellies is something you are perceiving based on the limited info you gain from these negative posts. So, before you get all “I know more and you are all wrong” on this forum, maybe you should recognize that Ford, your employer, has done an atrocious job at proving to customers that they want to be proactive and transparent. Fact is, we have received nothing in that realm, just reactionary emails that ring hollow. It is all psychology my man, and the fact you join this forum without trying to understand Fords customer says everything we have already thought about Ford, and that is they don’t know how to take care of its customers or communicate in a way that shows compassion or understanding. So, please go to your coworkers and let them know they need a master class on communication, customer service, sales and marketing.
***slooooooooow clap*** well said, sir

acbaldwi`

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangle, 2005 for Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What VINs are they up to now? Should be in the 90xxx’s. Going to roll over to MLBxxxxx soon. Kinda want a Major League Baseball vin but I’ll be alright.
my vin sched for 9/20 is MLA919XX

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Everyone shits on @Seatmandan for countering a completely baseless, fear-mongering rumor that is the cancellation of the 2 door Bronco with some relevant experience. No wonder no one from Ford sticks around these forums.

Ford isn’t going to ditch 30% of their orders for no reason especially considering they did spend the money to design and produce (includes tooling) the 2 door.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Amazing. Alleged FoMoCo employee attacking the very customers that provide paycheck. Times sure have changed in the internet era. Keyboard warrior.

But while you’re here, being an insider, we have some questions. Stick around.
I would not stick around. No good would come of it. Some people give new meaning to " shoot the messenger". :)

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm happy for all of you with vins finally but don't forget this has been a dumpster fire. I remember the high hopes and excitement I had when I got my first build date. Less excitement on my 2nd build date. Even less on my 3rd. Zero on my 4th...

I really hope yall aren't like me and many others but at this point, I'm too jaded to have any more hope these bui dates stick.

I'm a current 9/20 build date myself. Originally 6/28...

Sponsored

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is scheduled to be built 9/20. What are the odds that really happens? Don't bother to respond, I already know the answer. Damn shame that Ford has left us in this mess.
Ford Bronco 📬 8/26 Scheduling Email Received Group! Bronco(1)

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Grats!! Now me and boo-boo looking for a green wildtrack picnic basket…

Tklawrence93

Badlands
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury Mountaineer, Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We also got picked for a 9/27 build week, ours ends in MLA903XX

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is scheduled to be built 9/20. What are the odds that really happens? Don't bother to respond, I already know the answer. Damn shame that Ford has left us in this mess.
Bronco(1).jpg
Ford Bronco 📬 8/26 Scheduling Email Received Group! 41171DE6-AB2F-4C23-883B-E4CCFF8FCF32

2 door orderers being left out in the cold like… 🥶

Stormsports9

Black Diamond
First Name
Storm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I really need to know why they aren’t scheduling Black Diamonds right now. Last week and this week, nothing. Nobody is posting that they are scheduling their Black Diamond. My dealer has two allocations this month and have not received any builds. They have yet to get a single reservation converted to an order since scheduling began in March. This is madness!
See page 9 of this thread. I have a production date of 9/27 for my Black Diamond 4Dr. I saw a couple more on this thread that just received production dates.
Sponsored