Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved 8/18/2021
Ordered 8/27/2021
Received VIN 9/16/2021
Build Week 11/01/2021

4 door soft top "base" Base

I also have a 7/23/2020 reservation for the exact same build at a different dealer still waiting on a VIN.

Dealership apparently matters.
Congratulations on getting scheduled! 🥳🎉 🎈🥂

Yes, your dealership matters. Lots of other things also matter within your dealership (e.g., total allocation, make-up of the order pool, # of PC 99s awaiting 22MY, timestamps of unscheduled/clean orders ahead of you).

FWIW, my order being processed at Granger — the largest-volume, discount dealer on this forum, with 1,000+ total Bronco reservations — did not hurt me. My reservation date (7/20/20) was only 3 days before your initial reservation at Stephens Auto Center (7/23/20), and my fully-loaded, Badlands soft-top was scheduled two weeks ago (9/2/21) for build week 10/4/21. My build spec, full of other constrained commodities (e.g., 2.7L, LUX, SAS, TOW), is detailed below in my signature.

Granger still has a little more allocation ahead before the 21MY cut-off, so based solely on my experience there, I suspect your order at Stephens could still be scheduled in the next few weeks, and it could still make the 21MY cut-off, but I certainly don’t know for sure. 🤷‍♂️

Nevertheless, your contingency plan with the other dealership worked out, and that deserves celebration. Congratulations again! 🥳🎉 🎈🥂
Advertisement

robbymc88

Base
First Name
Robby
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
silverado
Bronco
Base
Mines a 2.7. base sasquatch with aux, mod bumper, velocity blue. Production date Nov 8 at mall of Georgia Ford in Georgia if I'm able to transfer it to someone I will.

ezapar

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Subaru
Bronco
Badlands
Getting out of hand for us that reservered over a year ago, put money down earlier this year and still dont have VIN's and even moved to soft tops.
I ordered a basic Big Bend with a soft top. I ordered a 2 door Badlands in May. Don't expect it for a long time.

BigBendGeo

Big Bend
First Name
Geo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Bronco
Big Bend
Received my scheduling email this morning. I was pretty late to the party, I wasn’t expecting an update until December if I’m being honest. There’s hope for everyone!

4 Door Shadow Black Big Bend 2.3L, mid package with soft top of course.

6/27/21 reservation
8/6/21 order date
November 1st Build date.

459A53C2-264B-4A22-985E-AAA8904CDC24.png

motocane

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Bronco
Outer Banks
Asked my dealer to 99 me to MY22 today. I'm a 7/14/20 @8am reservation (ordered in Feb) and recently switched from MIC to ST (after attending Off-Roadeo) but still nothing. Build dates are already into November so might as well see what changes MY22 offers when order banks open rather than maybe get a MY21 at the very very end of '21.

As for the "I reserved and ordered yesterday...got the email today" Well, just WTF Ford? Congrats to you guys though.

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Colorado
Bronco
Badlands
Remember, this was supposed to be a clean-up week for scheduling, much like last week was for First Editions. While I'm disappointed I didn't get an e-mail, I wasn't surprised.

BigBendGeo

Big Bend
First Name
Geo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Bronco
Big Bend
Received my scheduling email this morning. I was pretty late to the party, I wasn’t expecting an update until December if I’m being honest. There’s hope for everyone!

4 Door Shadow Black Big Bend 2.3L, mid package with soft top of course.

6/27/21 reservation
8/6/21 order date
November 1st Build date.

459A53C2-264B-4A22-985E-AAA8904CDC24.png
Apologies to anybody who has been here since day 1. Don’t mean to rub it in anybody’s face. Completely understand the anger.

Mzekew

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Bronco
Base
Clubs

Congratulations on getting scheduled! 🥳🎉 🎈🥂

Yes, your dealership matters. Lots of other things also matter within your dealership (e.g., total allocation, make-up of the order pool, # of PC 99s awaiting 22MY, timestamps of unscheduled/clean orders ahead of you).

FWIW, my order being processed at Granger — the largest-volume, discount dealer on this forum, with 1,000+ total Bronco reservations — did not hurt me. My reservation date (7/20/20) was only 3 days before your initial reservation at Stephens Auto Center (7/23/20), and my fully-loaded, Badlands soft-top was scheduled two weeks ago (9/2/21) for build week 10/4/21. My build spec, full of other constrained commodities (e.g., 2.7L, LUX, SAS, TOW), is detailed below in my signature.

Granger still has a little more allocation ahead before the 21MY cut-off, so based solely on my experience there, I suspect your order at Stephens could still be scheduled in the next few weeks, and it could still make the 21MY cut-off, but I certainly don’t know for sure. 🤷‍♂️

Nevertheless, your contingency plan with the other dealership worked out, and that deserves celebration. Congratulations again! 🥳🎉 🎈🥂

I feel like I must be getting close at Stephens, too. If I get a build email on that order before the local dealer build is delivered, I might still hold out for SAC.

I just wish I had thought of this contingency plan idea sooner.

Thed

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata, '67 F-100, '21 Ducati Streetfighter V4
Bronco
Badlands
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

How are we a year into this and most still don't understand the dealer allocation process.
Oh we understand it. It's why we're saying that this is bullshit. Any nobody can walk in to a dealer that didn't have their customers modify their orders and basically get theirs built ASAP. That's the bullshit.

Yet people with reservations from July of last year are still getting shafted week after week, only to see stock units at ridiculous prices or others that just happened to get lucky. This wouldn't be happening if the allocation system didn't exist.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Asked my dealer to 99 me to MY22 today. I'm a 7/14/20 @8am reservation (ordered in Feb) and recently switched from MIC to ST (after attending Off-Roadeo) but still nothing. Build dates are already into November so might as well see what changes MY22 offers when order banks open rather than maybe get a MY21 at the very very end of '21.

As for the "I reserved and ordered yesterday...got the email today" Well, just WTF Ford? Congrats to you guys though.
I did the same thing...but because I want to spend my sweet sweet green on that sweet sweet green (color)

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Bronco
Badlands

This is smart. I almost did the exact same thing but I also had my fingers crossed that my Antimatter Blue order would get pulled. It did, but I'll be a very late 21'.

And yes, WTF Ford.

Spooled

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 2021 ZR2
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

B8F67FFF-FFD1-463B-9696-12E65EBD2E81.jpeg

2 door orderers be like…😒
Anything less than front of the line when 22 production starts will be unacceptable. I'm sure Ford will screw that up too.

Tippster

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi, VW
Bronco
Outer Banks
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Completely conspiracy theory but..... Just wondering if its possible Ford is prioritizing reservations where folks have signed up for or have attended an Off Rodeo event?

Advertisement

Diode Dynamics
Advertisement