Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dude... I just lost my mind... I honestly feel like I jumped the line here and I have no idea how.

I can't even image having had a 2020 res and being in a lot of your positions. I was so late to the game and somehow, by some stroke of luck, I am getting a Bronco in 2021 potentially.

I can't help but be exited but I would be PISSED if I were some of you. Totally get that.
hey man, just know that the people are not upset at you, they are upset with the system. we are all happy for you and hope you enjoy your bronco buddy. good luck to the rest of the group still waiting on yours. the light is finally at the end of the tunnel.
Sponsored

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mines a 2.7. base sasquatch with aux, mod bumper, velocity blue. Production date Nov 8 at mall of Georgia Ford in Georgia if I'm able to transfer it to someone I will.
same here

motocane

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Completely conspiracy theory but..... Just wondering if its possible Ford is prioritizing reservations where folks have signed up for or have attended an Off Rodeo event?
Nope. I'm a very early reservation and I've already been to the Off-Roadeo but still waiting even as I see my same build getting scheduled for newbies

Last edited:

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think there should be. If you have not gotten a VIN, do not expect an email. Those of us with VINs have to be "rescheduled", as well as all the FEs. I expect that there will not be many new VINs until the very end of the model year. This is just my opinion. I hope lots of people without VINs get one this year.
I’ve had a VIN since 7/01 but haven’t gotten a “new production date” email in months. Thankfully I called my dealership yesterday but he thinks Ford has stopped sending certain people like me build date emails since they have delayed it so many times already. 🥵

Sponsored

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Completely conspiracy theory but..... Just wondering if its possible Ford is prioritizing reservations where folks have signed up for or have attended an Off Rodeo event?
Possibly, I have a 10/7 build date for my Hardtop. I was 9/27 up until today.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This thread just shows how those of us who registered early are getting the shaft.

yeffaham

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition Max, 1999 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I haven't gotten an email yet today but noticed my window sticker is now available.

Sponsored

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Possibly, I have a 10/7 build date for my Hardtop. I was 9/27 up until today.
I was moved to 9/27 as well but haven’t received anything yet. I’m expecting to be moved again along with everyone else but I patiently wait.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve had a VIN since 7/01 but haven’t gotten a “new production date” email in months. Thankfully I called my dealership yesterday but he thinks Ford has stopped sending certain people like me build date emails since they have delayed it so many times already. 🥵
I have had mine since May 27th. You can see in my signature how many times I have been postponed. It would not surprise me if that is the case. I talked to my dealer the other day and he told me his order system shows an ETA of 12/06. Based on other stuff, that would put me around the first part of November as my build time. I am not happy about all the delays, but I am OK with it as long as it is built right. I also wish Ford was a little bit more forthcoming with information. We were all happier when The Stig was letting info slip out. All Ford has to do is allow a little of that and it would help. If it gets out like that... plausible deniability.

Rjcory

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
4 door base 2.7 with soft top
Ford Bronco 📬 9/16 Scheduling Email Received Group! 2EEAF568-4A39-476F-B8E5-71241D87AF77
10 April 21 reservation
7 May 21 order date
1 Nov 21 build date
120 orders at Dealer
50 allocations
Most were non buildable orders so I jumped up apparently.
Im sorry for all you early reservations that have waited so long. But I am excited

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m tempted to place an order today at a dealer just to see if I get a vin.
If you place it for a big bend with a soft top and only mid package, I think you might be surprised based on what they seem to be pumping out.
Sponsored