First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I haven't seen a post - will there be scheduling emails today? I need to determine if I am going to scream cry this afternoon again for the sake of my co-workers.
I've been seeing this same dumb post since the Trump administration..............how bout an actual email to me for my order placed the day that the order window was open. Such a cluster.
Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you place it for a big bend with a soft top and only mid package, I think you might be surprised based on what they seem to be pumping out.
Except mine lol

Sponsored

Mr_Scoutmaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands / '22 BMW X5 45e M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope all of you with 99'd orders are prepared for people who have reservation dates in January/Feb/March of 2022 getting production before you. The ball dropping in Times Square doesn't magically fix this system. Today was a huge kick in the teeth.

Ford Bronco 📬 9/16 Scheduling Email Received Group! whats-going-on-the-office

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
hey man, just know that the people are not upset at you, they are upset with the system. we are all happy for you and hope you enjoy your bronco buddy. good luck to the rest of the group still waiting on yours. the light is finally at the end of the tunnel.
The light at the end of the tunnel is the freight train about to hit us....

Smoke

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Silverado, 2019 Lexus ES350 F sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Long time, first time…..

Received my email today with VIN and an 11/8 build date.

Reserved on 7/20/20
Ordered 2/5/21
BL 2.7, Sasquatch, lux, tow and switched to soft top two weeks ago.

Sponsored

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The light at the end of the tunnel is the freight train about to hit us....
That's one of my favorite Metallica songs, always thought that one was underrated.

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What my dealer allocation actually is. They will not tell me.
^This. My dealer plays dumb every time I ask him pointed questions about how many reservations are ahead of me, how many have soft tops, how many are 99'd, etc. At this point, based on the post I'm seeing of 8-21 orders getting VINS, I have to assume that my dealer's allocation is the only thing holding me up. Switched to a soft top and a 4 dr in hopes of getting my color AMB. So not even as early as some on here. I'm a 10-15 reservation.

karguy08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I immediately contacted my dealer via email about seeing dealers upcharge their customers and my serious concern with this. his reply was: the price we agreed to was sticker, and We are not charging over sticker on Broncos. I will buy another car from them again.
I was a 9/13 build week, no emails at all as to when I'm really getting built, so I call my dealer (whom I agreed at MSRP) who i'm paraphrasing tried to tell me that "all broncos are going at 5k over MSRP. If you have it in writing for less we will honor it". Of course I had gotten a verbal at MSRP and asked them twice to send it to no avail. Thankfully i found a text message from a dealer rep saying they agreed to MSRP, so i'm hoping that's enough.

Oh, and my new build week is 11/15 he confirmed. I'm confused on whether this Sept. delay is putting those orders behind others with later reservations...

Last edited:

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Except mine lol
Your situation makes no damn sense. I assume you pinged your dealer and have received a copy of what they put in the system. I'd want to triple check that they didn't make some kind of stupid error that is delaying your order.
Sponsored