Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How can this be? I have similar build but I feel like they have skipped my reservation date? I reserved on 07/14/2020 and still no bronco.
Dealer allocations play a role. You are in the same situation as me l, but a couple weeks ago. I saw people with dates after me and similar builds getting their ordered email. Then I got my build email this week. Ask your dealer if they still have allocations for 2021 and where you stand on that allocation list.
Sponsored

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 , LS3 V8 Jeep Wrangler jku
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer allocations play a role. You are in the same situation as me l, but a couple weeks ago. I saw people with dates after me and similar builds getting their ordered email. Then I got my build email this week. Ask your dealer if they still have allocations for 2021 and where you stand on that allocation list.
Excellent. Thank you so much for the info

Msemmes

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is your reservation date?
What is your reservation date?
july 13 2020 was the reservation
Initially I ordered a 2Dr and the dealer and I got the email saying that I would be getting MY22. Then I went to my dealer and he said if I adjusted the order to 4Dr and soft top I probably would stand a chance at getting a MY21. So I made the changes and within a week I got the email and build date of nov 8

justabase

Big Bend
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I hesitated posting this because like others pointed out, I’d be incredibly frustrated waiting a year or more without a build. However, I thought it was important to share my experience.

I watched a YouTube video from Paducah Ford in KY from a gentlemen named Dan. In the video, Dan was pretty confident that placing an order for a Big Bend soft top would result in much faster delivery times; particularly with their dealerships sales volume which I imagine results in higher Bronco allocations. The next day I called Dan and placed an order on 8/27/21 after Dan confirmed the dealership would not charge above MSRP. Less than three-weeks later, on 09/16/21, I received a VIN and build date of 11/08/2021. I was completely shocked and thrilled!

Further proof that the build and dealership allocations play a HUGE part!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It seems that MAP is just desperate for any buildable SOFT tops in the system . . . no matter what the ORDER date . . . even ORDER dates from last week . . (see @never)

Makes you wonder if MIC2.0 is really the big success they claimed Sept 7th ?? . . . . . or maybe more MIC problems ??

We're still seeing essentially ZERO Hardtops scheduled ???
. . . or Hardtops released from Dirt Mtn Prison ???
Am I wrong ?
Not true, Just received my Built email from Ford and yes it is a Hard Top. ;)Also seeing some DM Broncos delivered.

Sponsored

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I'm guessing probably no scheduling this week if we haven't heard anything yet, right?

BigBendGeo

Big Bend
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I'm guessing probably no scheduling this week if we haven't heard anything yet, right?
Not ruling it out, last week I saw some folks asking the same question up until the emails started arriving.

ds101

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What was your reservation date? I have a similar build.
Reservation date was 7/13/20 - but switched from Wildtrak to Badlands soft top on 9/2/21 & got build confirmation 2 weeks later

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve had a VIN since 7/01 but haven’t gotten a “new production date” email in months. Thankfully I called my dealership yesterday but he thinks Ford has stopped sending certain people like me build date emails since they have delayed it so many times already. 🥵
But what does that really mean?? Lol
I’m your group…this is me👀

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But what does that really mean?? Lol
I’m your group…this is me👀