First Name
Gabby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I must be the odd end here… Reserved mid-March, order wasn’t placed till June 6th or so. Really had no expectations of getting a MY21, and actually had planned to get it next fall, but it seems like they’re trying to push Velocity Blue out since they discontinued that color for MY22. I’ll count myself extremely lucky and keep my fingers crossed for the people who placed their orders/reservations wayyyy ahead of me, because I’m really not sure how they had to go so far down the list to get to my build.
Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I must be the odd end here… Reserved mid-March, order wasn’t placed till June 6th or so. Really had no expectations of getting a MY21, and actually had planned to get it next fall, but it seems like they’re trying to push Velocity Blue out since they discontinued that color for MY22. I’ll count myself extremely lucky and keep my fingers crossed for the people who placed their orders/reservations wayyyy ahead of me, because I’m really not sure how they had to go so far down the list to get to my build.
Soft top, right?

Seems to me MIC is the only constraint on 4-doors…and your dealer’s allocation allotment.

gabagal

Outer Banks
First Name
Gabby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Soft top, right?

Seems to me MIC is the only constraint on 4-doors…and your dealer’s allocation allotment.
Soft top would be correct. With how many constraints I thought my build had, I really was not expecting that email anytime soon lol.

John Pochinchuk

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just go to the dealership where you put your order and tell them you want to change to soft top. Make sure they give you a copy with the changes and total price signed.
Thank you. I appreciate it!

LabGoof

Outer Banks
First Name
Bronson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion & Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just got an email yesterday stating that my 4-door Outerbanks will be built the week of October 11th!! I am more than stoked!!

Screenshot_20210903-145033_Gmail.jpg

After seeing news on here & YouTube of many others taking delivery of their Broncos I began to speculate that my production date would be somewhere around this time frame. It seems that most people had to wait about a year from their reservation date.

I'll keep you informed and post some pics once I take delivery!! Keep the faith!! Yours is coming too!!
Seatmandan... Yuck? Please explain.

Sponsored

tolleyjenkins

Badlands
First Name
Tolley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tolley-I have a 2.7/Lux/Wildtrak and the dealer said I couldn’t switch the top to a soft top to move the order along…said I would lose Lux, is that right?
That's contrary to my experience plus those of others on the board. My dealer let me switch from a hard top to a soft top and I also kept Lux. Granted I made the switch back in June.

bchapa2002

Wildtrak
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How come my dealer hasn't said anything? I mean at the time they were telling me November 21' I would get it.
You will soon find out the information coming out of this forum is more reliable than the information you get from your dealer.

Bproud81

Badlands
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You will soon find out the information coming out of this forum is more reliable than the information you get from your dealer.
Yeah I'm finding out the hard way. I even traded my truck in thinking that it wouldn't be a long wait!

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You might have mentioned this later but which dealership you go with? I went to Seguin Ford. Reservation placed April 13th, order placed July 1st, scheduled production October 11th.
Base, 2.7, white, switched to soft top
Wow. April 13th? Good for you. I went with Truck City Ford in Buda

g.alton68

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford F-350. 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got mine too! BD, 2.7, Squatch, Carbonized Grey, Soft top. Week of 10/4! I don't believe it!
Nice just waiting for the Hard top for me. Same color as yours and package.

Sponsored

Brad Z

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 Wrangler TJ, '93 M998 HMMWV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was among all of you with 10/04 scheduled production dates. Just got an email this evening notifying me that my 4dr OBX 2.7L has been pushed back to 11/08. Sigh.

Mike Zike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acadia Denali ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Build date October 11th ,Reserved December 12, ordered January 24, outer banks mid package soft top rear locker, auxiliary switches, hard top prep kit, cyber orange.

Screenshot_20210902-105510_Samsung Internet.jpg
We had a October 11 th build date we were moved to October 4th

ColeMaaM

Badlands
First Name
Coleman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, 1983 Toyota Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was among all of you with 10/04 scheduled production dates. Just got an email this evening notifying me that my 4dr OBX 2.7L has been pushed back to 11/08. Sigh.
I'm in the same boat as you. Original build date 10/4. Got the email that it is now pushed to 11/1. 4dr BL 2.7L SAS Soft Top.

Did anyone else get pushed back?

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the same boat as you. Original build date 10/4. Got the email that it is now pushed to 11/1. 4dr BL 2.7L SAS Soft Top.

Did anyone else get pushed back?
Go backwards in this thread and you’ll see how many of us have been pushed back. (Lots)