Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So much for no scheduling today. @Zach@Granger any insight?
Sponsored

Bohlmbo

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1966 Mustang, 2014 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I remember how I excited I got the first time I received my scheduling email and VIN, back in April.

I remember how I consoled myself when I received notification that my build schedule was delayed from June to July…. Hey, I would still see my Bronco by end of summer….

I remember how July was pushed to August, but my build to week schedule was up dated to “Build day of”… and I thought, well atleast we’re making progress and they are confident enough now to give me an actual Bronco birthday.

I remember how disappointed I was that my build day was cancelled and I was pushed from August to end of September. “Now they’re just being cruel.” I told my dealer. I couldn’t imagine doing that to a customer of mine. I mean, the first rule of sales is, “don’t ever make promises you can’t keep.”

I remember watching the live discussion between Ford and the Bronco Nation and Bronco6G, and listening to Ford Bronco Brand Manager Esteban Plaza-Jennings confess he was “embarrassed” by the Bronco roll out. I remember reading how the tone of PREMiERdrum’s posts had changed regarding the issues Ford was having. I remember realizing suddenly that things were considerably more f*#ked up than we were being lead to believe. I remember thinking: “This live Q&A is exposing Ford in ways I can’t believe they’d allow their Investors to see. No way will they leave this video up on YouTube!” I remember seeing I was right less than a day later.

….But congrats all on your first “Scheduling”, for whatever it’s worth.
Way to pee in our Cheerios - give us one day of happiness.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

OffRoader90

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Impala FLEET BABY!!!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Excited to Join the Production Squad

Ford Bronco 📬 9/2 Scheduling Email Received Group! Inkedunnamed_LI

build date the week on 10/11. 8/14 reservation 1/19 order, converted from 4DR Wildtrak to 4DR BL, 2.7L Softtop, High Package, Non Sas, Catcus Grey on 8/16.

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A March res in here? This seems like proof that not as many people are switching to soft top as this forum believes.

I switched on Monday and got a build date today. 7/20 res though. My dealer said I still had the deadly sins on my order but I told him that didn’t seem to be an issue with how this forum has been reporting out.
I think in general being in this forum can be a blessing and a curse depending on your perspective. From one side, the people that participate wind up being way, way, way more informed than then general public on all of this. Generally speaking that's a good thing, but it can lead to us to believe that the rest of the general public possesses the same level of information as us. I'd be willing to bet that a lot of people who have orders didn't even read that email about the hard tops and I'd almost guarantee that the switch rate for the general public with orders is significantly lower than the percentage of people that switched to Soft Top that are on this forum.

Oh also, if you read this forum too much you'll think that every single person that ordered one ordered a 2 door Badlands with Squatch, just because the group tends to be a bit more off-roady than the rest of the world that's ordering one because it looks cool and/or the top comes off.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, we got 9 scheduled.

The rules are....THERE ARE NO RULES!!!

Ford Bronco 📬 9/2 Scheduling Email Received Group! Inkedunnamed_LI
Any of them MIC? That's a lot of 2.7L I guess that's not a constraint anymore?

Sponsored

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ditto!
4dr BL Sas 2.7 lux, soft top rapid red, aug 19th res

I switched to soft top when they announced the hard top prep kit

ACEF65DC-E9A4-4701-9CE9-4575424845A3.jpeg
OOoohh Aug 19 BL res? I didn't think they'd get that far into August reservations! Congrats!!!

Quinn_the_eskimo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Jeep Scrambler, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Why didn’t you 99 the order then?
In hindsight I guess I should have. Who among us was expecting an October build for a March res? My dealer even suggested I'd be a 2023, I was literally at the bottom of the list of his reservations. Ah well, we'll get it sorted.

My line of thinking was that I might lose price protection if I 99'd, my dealer agreed.

To be honest I was thinking about switching to a hard top 🙃

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think in general being in this forum can be a blessing and a curse depending on your perspective. From one side, the people that participate wind up being way, way, way more informed than then general public on all of this. Generally speaking that's a good thing, but it can lead to us to believe that the rest of the general public possesses the same level of information as us. I'd be willing to bet that a lot of people who have orders didn't even read that email about the hard tops and I'd almost guarantee that the switch rate for the general public with orders is significantly lower than the percentage of people that switched to Soft Top that are on this forum.

Oh also, if you read this forum too much you'll think that every single person that ordered one ordered a 2 door Badlands with Squatch, just because the group tends to be a bit more off-roady than the rest of the world that's ordering one because it looks cool and/or the top comes off.
That’s usually the case in most online communities. The community is strong but they overestimate their size and representation.