First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F250 Platinum, 97 Porsche 993
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've had some life events that have pretty much ruled it out (not financial).

Guess I just tell the dealer it's not in the cards for me?
Just buy it and resell it at 10 -20K markup. I went by a dealer that had a BD on the lot thinking it was a demo. Same situation as you, dealer told me the person who ordered it couldn't take the order. Dealer marked it up 20K and sold it the next day. Im sure you could use 20K in your pocket, don't let the dealer make your profit.
Sponsored

DarkPony

Outer Banks
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F250 Platinum, 97 Porsche 993
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my email today for a 10/11 build, res date 2/3/21, 4Dr OB, lux, 4x4 auto, 2.7.
Never thought this day would come!

ncironman

First Edition
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Jeep CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Question: I have FE with a 7/14 res and 1/23 order date. My dealer confirmed last Wednesday (8/25) that my Bronco is scheduled for production week of 10/4. I did not get an e-mail from Ford the following day and I did not get one today. I followed up with the dealer today and they sent me a PDF showing the date and VIN. Any reason why I wouldn't get an e-mail from Ford?

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not to my knowledge.
Interesting, I’m one of them (I’m with a local dealer) and never received an email from Ford. When you posted last Tuesday I gave my dealer a call and it showed I was scheduled 2nd week in October with a vin.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Question: I have FE with a 7/14 res and 1/23 order date. My dealer confirmed last Wednesday (8/25) that my Bronco is scheduled for production week of 10/4. I did not get an e-mail from Ford the following day and I did not get one today. I followed up with the dealer today and they sent me a PDF showing the date and VIN. Any reason why I wouldn't get an e-mail from Ford?
We’re on the same page. There’s others in our situation.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’ll repeat what I said earlier in this threat about this. Join the club. They forgot to hit the send email button to a huge group of us a couple weeks ago.

If your a FE, and don’t have a VIN yet, call your dealer or Ford CS hotline. Looks like most or all are scheduled now.

Bscholl8

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco 📬 9/2 Scheduling Email Received Group! 004EA396-00E5-4CC2-AC21-3FA684ED9E65

AWW Yeah. One of the few Antimatter Blues to be roaming the land.

7/31/20 reservation Chose a smaller dealer outside of Austin, Texas. Badlands, SAS, 2.7, High, Tow, Soft top converted once prep kit was announced.
You might have mentioned this later but which dealership you go with? I went to Seguin Ford. Reservation placed April 13th, order placed July 1st, scheduled production October 11th.
Base, 2.7, white, switched to soft top

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No, I only believe you'll get that initial email until later in the process.

Sponsored

Bscholl8

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m in the club! Adding the leveling kit and 33s.

A9851129-EE80-4F8E-A00E-C10C7B3B53B0.jpeg

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A March res in here? This seems like proof that not as many people are switching to soft top as this forum believes.

I switched on Monday and got a build date today. 7/20 res though. My dealer said I still had the deadly sins on my order but I told him that didn’t seem to be an issue with how this forum has been reporting out.
So that validates the effectiveness of switching?!

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs