Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In those first few days, hours/minutes matter. I can see where dealer allocations are coming into play also.
Also production runs… as much as Ford said that only the time stamp matters, I don’t fully believe it. I think they schedule runs, like they’re going to do 4door BL this shift, 2door base that shift, etc. Dates look similar. For example, looks like Basesquatchs reserved 7/16 are going out. 4dr Badlands reserved 7/20 going out. 2dr BL 7/14 etc.
7-15 2 dr BL, looks like I’m just going to miss it. I know those hours and minutes matter, but I never suspected a day 3 res in July 2020 meant a 22 truck!!
Sponsored

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I usually don’t read these because I figure it’s always people who res/ordered before me but wtf? Constrained items and MIC tops being built on orders from just a few months ago?

also, why aren’t most people putting their res date on here like the title says? Is that normal for these “bulls threads”? Too excited they got the build email that they forget to tell us when their res was?

Iceman563

Outer Banks
First Name
Wilson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve always watched from the shadows without being an official member, but finally got my email today and became a member! Been selling fords for 9 years and I’m very excited to get one!

23F48626-92E9-43C6-906B-1AE2FB979283.jpeg

tbruz

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Tahoe 2-door, 1976 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my VIN today as well for a 12/6 build date.
2 door 2.7 Badlands, squatch, lux, MIC, leather, tow.
7/14 reservation
1/25 order confirmation.
Will be a very nice Christmas present to myself!!
Tbruz

Sponsored

PartyMarty

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s a dealer lottery. I hope your first in line for a 2022 with a 12/13 build day.
Yeah, I called my dealer and he said they got up to 8/6/21 buildable reservations today, so I can't imagine that many soft tops are ahead of me (mid-size dealership - Johnson Sewell in Marble Falls, Tx). I'm perfectly fine with an earlier my22', but being completely in the dark sucks while people with the exact build have some sort of timeline. I don't want any changes, but I want to keep the mod bumper and aux switches (they're trying to make the BD standard with the 'capable' bumper for my22'), and I'll be pissed if that goes away or if optioning up to the mod bumper erases the price protection.

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My wildtrak is set to be built nov 29 2021. Hopefully they will make good on the black hard top and I can eventually get am aftermarket softop

Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] 80F83BED-4FD7-4365-BBDE-82F1C6B01FB8
Congrats! ..curious, what was your reservation date?

Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is honestly unreal to see people that have a September reservation date getting a build date already when I made mine in early July 2020. I have held back from complaining this entire time but F'ing A this is redic how Ford is rolling this out.
Where in Texas are ya? Can you move your order to a smaller dealership with fewer allocations? That seemed to help me. But dude, I’m sorry. It really is a crappy system all around.

Pablo

First Edition
First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi All.
I'm not sure where to post this so please let me know if I'm in the wrong place (not that you wouldn't anyway).

Does this make sense?
I have a delivery date of 11-10-21 and shipping time line of 76 days.
Thoughts?

Thanks
Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] Screenshot 2021-09-30 141356

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I usually don’t read these because I figure it’s always people who res/ordered before me but wtf? Constrained items and MIC tops being built on orders from just a few months ago?

also, why aren’t most people putting their res date on here like the title says? Is that normal for these “bulls threads”? Too excited they got the build email that they forget to tell us when their res was?
The first several pages didn't have the instructions from admin and were pulled from the older thread about this week's scheduling so I can blame them

After that it's excitement probably

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi All.
I'm not sure where to post this so please let me know if I'm in the wrong place (not that you wouldn't anyway).

Does this make sense?
I have a delivery date of 11-10-21 and shipping time line of 76 days.
Thoughts?

Thanks
Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] Screenshot 2021-09-30 141356
I think once it's actually moving you'll see it a lot sooner

LT. DAN ICE CREAM!!!

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didn't get an e-mail from Ford yet, but I did get confirmation from my dealer as well as a VIN!

2/22/21 Reservation
3/12/21 Order
7/6/21 changed to soft top
11/22/21 build week

Edit: Finally got the build e-mail!

Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] 1633044948938
Sponsored

Last edited: