First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Ford F-150 4x4 , 11 JK wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey! My first post here. Just curious on any insights anybody might have from personal experience or intel from their dealer. I put my order in on 4/13 for a Badlands with soft top, added brush guard and tow. Still haven’t gotten a build date and have seen several folks with more recent orders get their build date email. My dealer is an OLD Skool kinda guy and doesn’t have much info. I’m just wondering if either of those 2 options are the reason I haven’t gotten scheduled yet and if so how do I drop those options to get my Bronco faster?? I would be fine with adding either one at a later date. Just wanna get my truck ASAP… any guidance is much appreciated.
The owner of the dealership (Mitchell) and my salesman called me the last night to change (I was stubbornly holding onto a Wildtrak with a weak reservation) short story, i have a VIN for a Badlands. Please consider T & C Ford Bessemer if you can and want to switch. Nothing around Pensacola for me comes close. Good luck regardless! PS My salesman has called me with a Bronco they had at the dealership. Wasn' t enthused with the color.
Sponsored

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Jmesser3000

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The owner of the dealership (Mitchell) and my salesman called me the last night to change (I was stubbornly holding onto a Wildtrak with a weak reservation) short story, i have a VIN for a Badlands. Please consider T & C Ford Bessemer if you can and want to switch. Nothing around Pensacola for me comes close. Good luck regardless! PS My salesman has called me with a Bronco they had at the dealership. Wasn' t enthused with the color.
thanks for the info! Been watching all of Mitch’s videos. Makes sense he knows how to make magic happen.

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada, Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, Soon Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok so now, anyone know (if all goes to plan, which I’m aware it won’t), with a 11/22 build week, when can I expect to start driving over some shit?
Don't be driving next to me with that stuff flying off your tires.😜

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I officially have a build date for my BD 4 door for Nov 22nd!! I am super stoked but am afraid to get too excited. What are the
Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] 1633380306542
odds that it will actually happen as scheduled and does anyone know if they are currently running on schedule as planned now. Fingers crossed!!
Stop and think; that's Thanksgiving week, only 3 days to build. How do you think that will play out? I'm in the same boat, the same week for me. I hope all of the parts get put on when they are in a hurry for the holiday.

Sponsored

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Res: 2/08/2021, Order: 8/30/2021, Email with VIN: 9/30/2021, Build Date: 11/22/2021,
Badlands, Soft Top, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, Tow, Rac Red. I AM STOKED!
Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] 1633390329981
Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] Bronco Scheduled

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's true for me. Reserved 8/21 ordered 9/20/21 and build date 11/15
Well I'm Fuquad, since I dint have no stinkin reservation! :cool:
I just ordered 13 Sep (yeah, a few weeks ago) when I saw the conga line was moving in Granny Gear.
Oh! My Bad!
Crawler Gear!!!
Perhaps I'll be able to save up the purchase price by the time my 2025 Bronco is delivered.
Yeah, and maybe I'm a Chinese Jet Pilot...

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a way we can share a chart that we can use to show planned builds by week and progress status (production-built-shipped-delivered-sold)? It would be great to be able to see in, say, late October whether the planned builds for this month are getting done or not. That would help to manage expectations and make alternate / gap vehicle plans for those of us scheduled in November / December.

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stop and think; that's Thanksgiving week, only 3 days to build. How do you think that will play out? I'm in the same boat, the same week for me. I hope all of the parts get put on when they are in a hurry for the holiday.
I’m also Nov 22. We shall soon see what happens! Good luck all!

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a way ...
So I did a thing.

The link below is to a form to enable you to enter various bits of data about your Bronco, along with your B6G name. I don't know whether this will be accessible to anyone, especially at first, so please try and then let me know.

If you don't want to participate, please don't.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdGcPlJSbGIN4xT2XhoK8qYWf5xHVnF6my_zr0zed94AV17Ag/viewform

edit:

Here's the link where you can monitor progress:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/tracking-for-remaining-my21-builds.24764/

Last edited:

Sponsored

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I did a thing.

The link below is to a form to enable you to enter various bits of data about your Bronco, along with your B6G name. I don't know whether this will be accessible to anyone, especially at first, so please try and then let me know.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdGcPlJSbGIN4xT2XhoK8qYWf5xHVnF6my_zr0zed94AV17Ag/viewform
Worked for me. You might want to put this on its own post as well. I don't know how many people will see it here.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I did a thing.

Great idea! How can we tell the duration between steps (I.e. production to build to delivery)? On this

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great idea! How can we tell the duration between steps (I.e. production to build to delivery)? On this
The data itself stores all of the step dates (reserve, order, scheduled week, built, shipped, delivered). So it's possible to setup additional tables and charts based on the data that grind it up however you want. You can also download the spreadsheet and do things like that locally.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs