Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was told back in August that I’d be receiving a ‘22 Bronco. So, imagine my surprise when I received THE email today.

I can FINALLY join the club:
Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] Screenshot 2021-09-30 at 2.43.07 PM

8am Reservation on the day after the reveal.
Order converted on Jan 23rd.

Last edited:

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still got nuthin'

I'm going to Ass-U-Me that since I got the "Sux to be You" email from Ford telling me that my outrageous request for a hard top is pushing me to MY22 means, I shouldn't get my hopes up.

14 July 2020 reservation FWIW

16:22 US/Pacific Update:

Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] 2021-09-30_16-19-11

Last edited:

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is my first post here. Really appreciate all the news and details everyone has been sharing to help navigate this process.

I just received my 'scheduled for production' email and VIN for my 2 Door Badlands with every possible sin. I honstly didn't think this would happen this year, so it was an exciting surprise!

Fellow 2-door res holders take heart!

Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] 2021-09-30_16-19-11
I have one scheduled for production on 8/16.... not built yet....

Caseoftexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Somehow I got a vin. I'm a day 2 res, 4 dr, MIC, sas, OBX with lux and tow package. Didn't they say that they weren't going to schedule anymore non first editions with hardtops for 2021? This is very welcome news. Scheduled for Dec. 6th.

order.png

Sponsored

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is my kind of club.

Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] Ford-Logo

Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] 17383f7569d9fe5bf1afc3577042e1ae

Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] composite
Computer‑generated image shown.​

YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
Dear Steve Larson,
We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco™ Badlands™ 2 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of November 15, 2021.
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Kendall Ford of Bozeman. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.​

Last edited:

BamBamBilly

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Somehow I got a vin. I'm a day 2 res, 4 dr, MIC, sas, OBX with lux and tow package. Didn't they say that they weren't going to schedule anymore non first editions with hardtops for 2021? This is very welcome news. Scheduled for Dec. 6th.

Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] composite
I'm in the same boat and I'm so excited to not have to give up AMB

smrpilot

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Silverado 3500HD, '68 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is my first post here. Really appreciate all the news and details everyone has been sharing to help navigate this process.

I just received my 'scheduled for production' email and VIN for my 2 Door Badlands with every possible sin. I honstly didn't think this would happen this year, so it was an exciting surprise!

Fellow 2-door res holders take heart!

Congratulations! I received my email today as well!
Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] 1633029079881

shah

Badlands
First Name
Shah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 STi Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean, I guess anyone without an email today is an MY'22? Pretty disappointed that despite my dealer having open allocation, my build next on their list, and a res date in July '20, I'm going to slip to MY'22
Sponsored