Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

8/22/20 res and 3/4/21 order for a BD Sasquatch 4dr soft top and still havenā€™t heard anything. It seems there are many with my same order (4dr bd soft squatch) with vins and res dates well after me and I havenā€™t heard a thing yet. Looks like Iā€™ve lost the lottery.
Sponsored

kate

Badlands
First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco, 2021 Badlands, 2011 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in complete shock!!!

Never had a VIN until today, and I figured that I had all of the constraints that they were warning about. I'm excited, but nervous that it's somehow a mistake that I got an email today.

Fingers crossed!!!

(And of course, I've been debating switching to Area 51, and was just going to wait until Oct when I had to change my order to a '22. Guess I'm stuck with my original Carb Gray, which I still really like, though.)

Screenshot 2021-09-30 122203.jpg
I was going to change colors in the 22 order as well. Cactus gray it is I guess!

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. 2 door, all the sins. I emailed my dealer and asked if itā€™s a joke or if Iā€™m actually getting a 21. Iā€™m trying not to get my hopes up as it will probably get pushed

TravisD

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If yours is a WT with MIC top this is getting pretty crazy. Lots of us with the same parked on Dirt Mountain. I think snake replacement top builds are scheduled for swaps till the end of November. If a newer orders jumps in and ships ..... well, nice for you but Ford can go themself

Sponsored

imatexan3

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra All-Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats everyone! Definitely have a sick feeling in my stomach seeing some of these that reserved in July of 21 and have their build date. I reserved in March of 21.
So I REALLY feel sick for those that reserved a year before some of these with build dates!

Last edited:

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No email from Ford yet, got this from my dealer:

The Bronco has a vin!!! 1FMDE5CP5MLXXXXX. It is to be built the week of 11/29/21.

Eric Diehl
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Basesquatch, AMB, 2 door, 2.7!!!
Same! Dealer pulled my VIN for me and it's alive!

7/19/21 reservation for 4dr BD hard top w/ 2.3, 10spd, mid pkg and towing
8/16 converted to order
9/16 changed to BL soft top w/ 2.3, 7spd, high pkg and towing

Bebop should be coming into the world 11/29; excited to be one of the hilariously many A51s driving around

Edit: I think I mostly lucked out with the dealer I went with. I asked the Bronco lady about their allocations a few weeks ago and she said

"Unfortunately we wound up with 69 allocations for 2021. They've told us that was only a half year of allocations so we should see ~140 for next year. But at this point that's simply speculation.
We have around 250 orders but they're choosing what to build based on commodity availability. For example I had an order from two months ago get scheduled because it didn't have any commodity restrictions on the build."

I'm guessing I'm gambling with a soft top in CO but I have a garage and covered car port, am likely working remotely indefinitely, so I'm not overly worried about it and plan on getting a hard top down the road anyway šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:

Sponsored

Caltec

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corvette Grand Sport, 2021 Bronco 2dr OB SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got home from shopping and checked my email. Low and behold an email from Ford on my OBX 2dr Bronco. Scheduled for week of 12/6 with vin. My luck, just snagged a Bronco Sport Badlands yesterday from a customer who got tired of waiting for it. Love how it drives but just called my dealer and said they will be getting it back when my 2dr shows up at the dealership. Originally resigned to the fact I was getting a 22 or 23 with all the sins I had on the Bronco. Jumped over several people with reservations at the dealership with earlier reservations than my morning of the 15th res. Maybe the AMB color has something to do with it being built, seems like a lot of the members here have the same color being built. Will be a great late Xmas present for myself. Congrats to all who received their build dates, feel sorry for the rest of my forum brothers and sisters who did not receive one.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

8/22/20 res and 3/4/21 order for a BD Sasquatch 4dr soft top and still havenā€™t heard anything. It seems there are many with my same order (4dr bd soft squatch) with vins and res dates well after me and I havenā€™t heard a thing yet. Looks like Iā€™ve lost the lottery.
Itā€™s a dealer lottery. I hope your first in line for a 2022 with a 12/13 build day.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats everyone! Definitely have a sick feeling in my stomach seeing some of these that reserved in July of 21 and have their build date. I reserved in March of 21.
So I REALLY feel sick for those that reserved a year before some of these with build dates!
Imagine how folks that reserved on July 14, 2020 feel.

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess this is as good a place as any to add my news for the day. I received the golden ticket email this morning for a scheduled build week of November 29th. I'm honestly a bit shocked and a little nervous now. I really thought I would get pushed to 2022.
4 door Badlands fully loaded including all deadly options. MIC, Sasquatch, Tow, LUX, 2.7 etc. My original reservation was in the wee hours of the first night of launching. I think around 1 am PST.

Yay!

I can't wait

Last edited: