Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to all that I reacted with the 🤮 . Just really annoying to see my build scheduled for those that just reserved/ ordered in the last few months. I have been really patient and knowing I was a first of the year res it would put at a disadvantage but this shit is crazy. Part of it is that I have been nursing along my current vehicle not wanting to buy something and then have to turn around and try to resell or trade in. I think I may just need to step away from the forum for a bit.
Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy Santa Clause shit! I was already told 2022 . . . I'm seriously awe struck right now . . .

Reserved: 7/14/20 ~8:30ish AM, EST
Converted to Order: 1/19/21 - 2 Dr. CO BL 2.3L 7MT High, MGV, MIC, Towing

Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] 1633032097667

Last edited:
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 / Several 2-Wheeled Trinkets
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Scheduled for Week of Nov 22.
- Sept 2020 Reservation
- Mar 2021 Order

Originally had MIC hard top, but dropped that like a rock in April 21 when word of the delays started coming around (also to take advantage of FordPass Reward Points).

Feeling pretty lucky given how much woe there is here on waiting... delays... more waiting.

Oh, and... the waiting.

Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] InkedFord_LI

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
when wha
This is my first post here. Really appreciate all the news and details everyone has been sharing to help navigate this process.

I just received my 'scheduled for production' email and VIN for my 2 Door Badlands with every possible sin. I honstly didn't think this would happen this year, so it was an exciting surprise!

Fellow 2-door res holders take heart!

Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] InkedFord_LI

[/QUOT
I officially have a build date for my BD 4 door for Nov 22nd!! I am super stoked but am afraid to get too excited. What are the
odds that it will actually happen as scheduled and does anyone know if they are currently running on schedule as planned now. Fingers crossed!!
When was your reservation date?
I am always curious to see when people got builds versus reservation dates. Thanks

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/14 am reservation
Got the email last month about getting bumped to 2022
Had grown to accept losing AMB and switching to green.

Then suddenly here it is, scheduled for week of 12/6. Two door Badlands, 2.7, high, tow, MIC
Now the waiting really starts.
My exact build and I also reserved on 7/14/20. I have yet to accept losing AMB but I guess it is time. (I also got the bumped email) I am bummed but happy for you though. No hard feelings.

Sponsored

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had given up for 2021 and was shopping for Wranglers when I received the production email.

Base, 4 door, soft top, 2.3. Scheduled to be built the week of 11/5. I had a March 2021 reservation, and June 2021 order.

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Scheduled for Week of Nov 22.
- Sept 2020 Reservation
- Mar 2021 Order

Originally had MIC hard top, but dropped that like a rock in April 21 when word of the delays started coming around (also to take advantage of FordPass Reward Points).

Feeling pretty lucky given how much woe there is here on waiting... delays... more waiting.

Oh, and... the waiting.

Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] 2EDA44BC-31DD-4365-B7FB-EE15E0A92AAD
what the heck a September reservation and you're getting a build date ... lol. Congrats but damn it. I guess it doesn't pay to be a July reservation. lol

HudsonAlex

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, 39 Hudson coupe
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So what does this mean if I had a production date of 8/23, soft top, no commodity constraints, and still isn't built yet? Are they prioritizing hard tops before all else?

Sponsored

Caseoftexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yup. Add to list of Ford said one thing and the opposite happened. We switched from 2dr WT day one reservation to 4dr softie based on email if you had mic order and no vin it’s MY22. Ford flip flops more than the modern day politician.

Oh well. Congrats to the winners!!
In this case, it was probably more of an under promise so that you can over deliver… that’s a welcome departure from over promise and under deliver

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry to all that I reacted with the 🤮 . Just really annoying to see my build scheduled for those that just reserved/ ordered in the last few months. I have been really patient and knowing I was a first of the year res it would put at a disadvantage but this shit is crazy. Part of it is that I have been nursing along my current vehicle not wanting to buy something and then have to turn around and try to resell or trade in. I think I may just need to step away from the forum for a bit.
It is honestly unreal to see people that have a September reservation date getting a build date already when I made mine in early July 2020. I have held back from complaining this entire time but F'ing A this is redic how Ford is rolling this out.
Sponsored