Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats to all! However, I have a day 1 7/13 reservation and a 6:10pm mountain time Timestamp and a #1 dealership allocation and still no vin.
Yikes bro! Ford got you on most unwanted list. Crazy.

imatexan3

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra All-Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm assuming since I picked a smaller dealer maybe they still had some open allocations? Reading these forums its hard to find a rhyme or reason with how the orders are going through.
Yea I went with a smaller dealer as well. Man good for you though! Haha

Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

surely someone made this up though right... lol ... for my sanity
The original post of the vehicle is literally in this thread. You can go find it. And by the way, it's not the only one. There are several build emails going out with multiple constrained parts to folks that reserved OVER A YEAR after reservation banks opened. And that's to say nothing of the fact that they were ordered after the March deadline for a MY21. This isn't even a one off fluke thing.

Look I get Ford has to keep the production line moving, it doesn't bother me in the least that folks with Base packages and Big bends and whatnot are going to skip the line, good for them. But we shouldn't be using constrained parts on people's builds that ordered after the deadline, and certainly not multiple constrained parts. At that point you have to rethink your dealer allocation model, and get vehicles in the hands of your eager customers that have been standing by since day or week or month 1, that have $1100 or more of deposits invested, and clinging to vehicles that are falling apart. This is ridiculous.

BroncoWilly

Base
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette 2012 Ram 1500 2009 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here we go! Good luck everyone.
First Post. Received my email today. Week of 11/8. Originally ordered base 2DR Sasquatch HT. Drove a four door soft top and switched my order to 4DR/ST. Think it may have moved my order. Who knows?

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So happy for 2 door peeps to be getting emails! I didn't get mine but I'm hanging tough and it'll happen when it happens!

dominicenoa

Badlands
First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have not received an email but my dealer just called and said I have a build date of December 6th!

7/14 reservation

4-door Badlands, MIC top, 2.7, High Package, Tow Package, upgraded Badlands wheels

Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in a similar boat? First day order, VIN since May. Build date pushed back three times due to hardtop fiasco. Still have VIN but no build date?
As far as I know, I plan on stopping by the dealership tomorrow to see what the hell is going on.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations everybody who got emails!! I 99’d my order for MY22 but after going back and forth decided to place my order for MY21 and try for Rapid Red. Sacrificed the hard top for soft top and made it in! 2.7, Lux, tow, squatch. Woohoo!!!
Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] B4CEA4F1-7F9A-4386-8EF1-4E30DDB2250C

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have not received an email but my dealer just called and said I have a build date of December 6th!

7/14 reservation

4-door Badlands, MIC top, 2.7, High Package, Tow Package, upgraded Badlands wheels
That is what I have ordered...nice selection.
Sponsored