Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved 7/20
Ordered 1/21
Badland, Sas, high package, hard top

After receiving an email stating I would have to wait for the MY2022, I was surprised to receive a build date and VIN. Crossing my fingers.

foxer2000

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CMAX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ordered the nicest Big Bend I could while keeping the manual - which means it's a pretty basic Big Bend. Still kind of surprised it's happening this year. I had kind of resigned myself to switching to the Eruption Green.

Ordered: 8/31/21. No reservation.

0509F99E-BBF9-48C8-B517-FBAEE34FAE55.jpeg

donkeygoatrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Super happy for you. but, that's HE double hockey sticks. And it's been that way since the First World War. Yes, I am that guy. Not sorry. It's what it is...
LOL well I panicked in the moment of my unbelievable excitement that I received the build email. LOL. Yes, you are correct I totally remember using that saying some 40ish years ago.

Sponsored

PavementQueen

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ugh... I'm happy for everyone getting that email today. It seems all sorts of trims are being built with all of the sins (2.7, Lux, SAS, and even the MIC top) but still very few Wildtraks? I have a 7/14 reservation on a 4dr WT and have not heard a peep. Nada. Nothing. Why can't they build my Bronco?
That's a big question, a lot of badlands posted today and very few wildtraks. I suspect they make less money on the Wildtraks, but probably a combination of other variables as well.

This is nuts. Would love to know how the builds were picked

AMB?
Off-Rodeo?
Allocation?
Coin flip?
I would like to know as well. I am not AMB or RR, but I am going to the Off-roadeo in 2 weeks so that's possible, plus I'm with a small dealer in Northern Michigan that likely has allocations available plus a very expensive build?

BadlandsJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm shocked but I received my email w/ VIN and 22 NOV build today. I was totally in line with the 22MY due to the Ford email for 2dr... Now thinking positive thoughts for a near Christmas delivery! Congratulations to all notified today and hang in there for those still waiting.

Res: 2230 1st night
2021 2 Dr Sas Badlands | 2.7L | Lux | Tow | Roof Rails | A51
How did it let you get roof rails with the SAS option. It wouldn’t let anyone add that 😮

Gabecord

Outer Banks
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Didn't bother to check yesterday because I was sure I wasn't getting an email... but low and behold looked this morning and got this.

Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] Screenshot_20211001-071401_Gmail

OBX | 4dr | CG | 2.7L | Lux | MIC+Soft
Day 1 reservation, March order

Time to wait and see...

Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

LOL well I panicked in the moment of my unbelievable excitement that I received the build email. LOL. Yes, you are correct I totally remember using that saying some 40ish years ago.
Yeah, sucks being me. I am feeding off your excitement just to show you how much it sucks being me.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is nuts. Would love to know how the builds were picked

AMB?
Off-Rodeo?
Allocation?
Coin flip?
Coin flip be
How did it let you get roof rails with the SAS option. It wouldn’t let anyone add that 😮
Is yours a 2 door as well? Only 2 doors can get the roof rack for now.

I originally ordered mine with a roof rack. Took it off. My dealer said they couldn't put it back on. But then was able to. Glad I did, because I think going through parts route seems a lot more expensive.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, sucks being me. I am feeding off your excitement just to show you how much it sucks being me.
No harm no foul, It's all good. I understand the frustration. Soon enough you'll receive good Bronco news.

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My exact build and I also reserved on 7/14/20. I have yet to accept losing AMB but I guess it is time. (I also got the bumped email) I am bummed but happy for you though. No hard feelings.
I would not give up if I were you. I too got the bumped email, but recently changed my config (OBX, 2.7, Tow, LUX, AMB, Soft Top) from the MIC to the Soft Top and bam, got my email yesterday that Im now scheduled to be built.