Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is nuts. Would love to know how the builds were picked

AMB?
Off-Rodeo?
Allocation?
Coin flip?
Honestly have no clue any more at this point. Seems to be allocation and then build able units but the amount of mic 2.0 scheduled I have no clue lol

Alexis England

Black Diamond
First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford F350 dually 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

4 door
Race Red
BD
Soft top
Mid Package
Res 9/4/20
Ordered 1/20/21
Scheduled week of 11/15/21
Redwood Ford Ukiah CA

Curtiss BadSas

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grey Chevy Traverse (Sport Utility Minivan)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are more emails going out today?

Sponsored

zman1988

Wildtrak
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well... Of course the worst of the worst happened to me. I had been driving on borrowed time for the past year waiting for my bronco (car had 358,000 miles on it before it died a month or two ago) and I finally gave up hope 3 weeks ago and bought a new Colorado ZR2 Duramax. Fast forward to yesterday and I receive my "Scheduled for production" email. I guess there will be a Wildtrak two door for sale soon near me with the crazy $10k markup... I guess I'll go cry in a corner somewhere for the next couple of weeks.

Details.
7/14/2020 Reservation
2/8/2021 Order
12/6/2021 Scheduled Production

2 Door Wildtrak with all the fixin's
Area 51
Lux Package
Tow Package
Leather Interior
Or you could take delivery and sell it to someone. Maybe someone with the same build who hasnt received a production email. If only there was someone like this...

zman1988

Wildtrak
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are more emails going out today?
One can hope... I texted my dealer mid-day yesterday to see if they had any update, havent heard back...

Ford does like to send out emails on Friday, just not good ones.

SIXMIL

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes C350 coupe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats to all the golden ticket holders.
Very exciting.

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Honestly have no clue any more at this point. Seems to be allocation and then build able units but the amount of mic 2.0 scheduled I have no clue lol
Not a dealer allocation issue. My dealer has 12 unfilled allocations, I reserved on 13 July, and don’t have a VIN/scheduled build week.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not a dealer allocation issue. My dealer has 12 unfilled allocations, I reserved on 13 July, and don’t have a VIN/scheduled build week.
Man that sucks, I literally have no idea how they are doing this. It seems to be all over the place

Sponsored

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After all of my bitching and moaning yesterday I got an email last night around 7 pm saying I mine will be built the week of 11/15. So yeah now I can say to all the other people that have not had a build date haha ;)
I can say Ha Ha my last email on a build date was 8/16.... not built yet....

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The original post of the vehicle is literally in this thread. You can go find it. And by the way, it's not the only one. There are several build emails going out with multiple constrained parts to folks that reserved OVER A YEAR after reservation banks opened. And that's to say nothing of the fact that they were ordered after the March deadline for a MY21. This isn't even a one off fluke thing.

Look I get Ford has to keep the production line moving, it doesn't bother me in the least that folks with Base packages and Big bends and whatnot are going to skip the line, good for them. But we shouldn't be using constrained parts on people's builds that ordered after the deadline, and certainly not multiple constrained parts. At that point you have to rethink your dealer allocation model, and get vehicles in the hands of your eager customers that have been standing by since day or week or month 1, that have $1100 or more of deposits invested, and clinging to vehicles that are falling apart. This is ridiculous.
What parts are constrained this time? I thought all the constraints were a thing of the past, i.e. end of summer in the beginning of launch.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer received something like 50+ orders. Of those, only 4 were on the docket for this year when I spoke to him a month ago. And of those, he said only mine had a projected build date.

And for mine, it has a date he can see... but I have not (yet?) received an email with that date.

There is one dealer near me that has received anything I'm aware of, and that's been only a handful of units.

Hopefully the leveling of DM and this last MIC 2.0 EOY push will see more headed in both of our directions!

On the bright side, the more time goes by, the less pent-up demand there is to enable dealers to drive up ADM.

earmentrout

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150 Raptor,2014 Ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What color did you pick? We pretty much have the same build and build date. Thank goodness I was able to put the roof rack back on after taking it off to hopefully get me in several months ago.
Cactus Gray.