Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands/AMB/2.7/Lux/SAS-Build date of Nov 15, 21
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Adjusted my order from Wildtrak to Badlands w Soft Top about 1 month ago…received build date of Nov 15…Christmas for me!

Badlands/2.7/Lux/SAS/Antimatter Blue
Sponsored

Djstang2011

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I gave up checking my emails yesterday afternoon, but guess what showed up at 7:30 last night? I got scheduled and a VIN!

Reserved 7/14/20 9am
Ordered 1/22/21
Scheduled 9/30/21
Build Week 11/29/21

2 door, Badlands, non squatch, Lux, 2.7, Tow, Velocity Blue

I held out for what I wanted, really had no interest in a more door soft top model.
I was not expecting a 21.

Pumped!

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What parts are constrained this time? I thought all the constraints were a thing of the past, i.e. end of summer in the beginning of launch.
Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] 1633108381355

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes, I'm serious. Show me a current list of constrained parts, not some archaic list from July/August. Just curious. From what I know at F, the constraints identified in July for August, etc. have been alleviated with all the production delays.

pattymelt_fsu

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy High Country, 2010 Porsche Boxster S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There’s only three times in a mans life he can cry. The day his dog dies, the day his dad dies, and the day ford finally grants him a vin #. My reservation date was 9/29/21

E344FC74-C925-416E-9E34-F8792FC0B69B.png

Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I'm serious. Show me a current list of constrained parts, not some archaic list from July/August. Just curious. From what I know at F, the constraints identified in July for August, etc. have been alleviated with all the production delays.
Well we haven't seen one of those leaked charts for a while. That doesn't mean there aren't constrained parts. I mean, we could just as easily pose the question as, "show me proof that those parts that we know were constrained are no longer constrained".

But having said that, we know that MICs continue to be constrained. We know there is still a global chip shortage, and we know that the chip shortage is probably impacting the 2.7L engine, tow package (i'm guessing that it's been the brake controller that's been impacted with the tow package) , and Lux package at a minimum. That's to say nothing of Sas and bumpers which were also previously constrained.

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There’s only three times in a mans life he can cry. The day his dog dies, the day his dad dies, and the day ford finally grants him a vin #. My reservation date was 9/29/21

E344FC74-C925-416E-9E34-F8792FC0B69B.png
I really hope you meant 9/29/20. If not, that's some fuckin bullshit.

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did someone leave a bunch of 7/13 orders in the trunk? It pains me to see my same build with a later reservation date get built........over and over and over. At what point do I puke?

Bajachuck

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f-350, 1970 EB, 66 EB, plus 4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered my wildtrak on 7-13-20 at 11 pm and finally, yesterday I got a notice that I have a build date of 11-29-21, I wonder if they get behind will they call it a 22? Whatever, I am not. Bitching just saying. I will be glad to get it whenever it comes.😛

Sponsored

pattymelt_fsu

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy High Country, 2010 Porsche Boxster S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did someone leave a bunch of 7/13 orders in the trunk? It pains me to see my same build with a later reservation date get built........over and over and over. At what point do I puke?
Hardtop or soft? And what flavor

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well we haven't seen one of those leaked charts for a while. That doesn't mean there aren't constrained parts. I mean, we could just as easily pose the question as, "show me proof that those parts that we know were constrained are no longer constrained".

But having said that, we know that MICs continue to be constrained. We know there is still a global chip shortage, and we know that the chip shortage is probably impacting the 2.7L engine, tow package (i'm guessing that it's been the brake controller that's been impacted with the tow package) , and Lux package at a minimum. That's to say nothing of Sas and bumpers which were also previously constrained.
The Bronco tow package does not have a brake controller, Like F-series exped. etc. The chip allotments have already been parsed out to cover builds from what I understand. The other constrained parts have been flowing like water to MAP, and as person who works in Body interior/exterior engineering, those "tight lists" usually work themselves out within the first few months of launch. We are just under 4 months in from J1, so I don't think constraints are going to derail builds at this point.

Again, show me a current list (official one, not someone's personal excel file) of these things as of October 1st, and I will "buy in" to constraints still affecting build scheduling.

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hardtop or soft? And what flavor
2 Door Hardtop. Like I said, many 2 Door got 21 build dates yesterday with later reservations and same equipment.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco tow package does not have a brake controller, Like F-series exped. etc. The chip allotments have already been parsed out to cover builds from what I understand. The other constrained parts have been flowing like water to MAP, and as person who works in Body interior/exterior engineering, those "tight lists" usually work themselves out within the first few months of launch. We are just under 4 months in from J1, so I don't think constraints are going to derail builds at this point.

Again, show me a current list (official one, not someone's personal excel file) of these things as of October 1st, and I will "buy in" to constraints still affecting build scheduling.
Yeah you are right, I meant Sway control. There was an interview with someone at bronco nation that implied this needed an extra chip and that's why it was constrained. This was never confirmed.

those "tight lists" usually work themselves out within the first few months of launch. We are just under 4 months in from J1, so I don't think constraints are going to derail builds at this point.
Yeah, usually...when there's not a global shortage of chips. I mean are we really debating this? Are you claiming that either Ford has obtained enough chips to build as many vehicles as they want or that the global shortage is over?
Sponsored