Threads
Reaction score
Website
stahlfirepit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep! Just got mine as well! The last email I got from Ford made it sound like it was going to be next year for sure. I had a Jan 13th order date, So I'm very excited given I chose all the delayed options (Sasquatch, Hard Top, Tow, Lux, 2.7 Badlands).
Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] 1633119435016

LoneWolf1903

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] 1633123090993

First post on 6G. Reservation made in July 2021 and converted order in August 2021. Was not expecting to be scheduled this year. I even asked my local dealer to push me to a MY22 which I was told had been done. To my surprise I received an email from Ford yesterday stating my Bronco was scheduled to be built Dec. 6th. Guess I'll be getting an early Christmas present now. I'm sure I'll get a lot of flak for this but I don't know if I should be excited or sad. I was looking forward to seeing what new options would be available for 2022.

Sponsored

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Commodore

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford finally sent VIN on Bronco, reserved 7/13/20, Order/deposit 1/19/21, scheduled production 11/15/21.

Same day Jeep dealer just gave me an ETA for a Rubicon JLU with XR package, ETA at SoCal terminal of 10/12. It was ordered 8/13.

Stellantis 8.5 weeks actual
Ford 45 weeks est. (not including roll out delays)

I know a lot has happened, however both manufacturers had COVID and chip constraints... will keep an eye on Broncos after 4 yrs for corrections.
Says quite a lot about demand for jeeep....

Sponsored

Bajachuck

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f-350, 1970 EB, 66 EB, plus 4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you have a VIN, it'll be a "2021" model... Even if it delivers into 2022.

Congrats though!
I have heard that but what if it is June? Can I gut the new CPred paint or the coyote motor option?

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tired of seeing these posts with reservations months behind me but you beat me by a couple of hours. Congrats it’s about time!!

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FFS all these builds with reservations later than mine.

Bajachuck

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f-350, 1970 EB, 66 EB, plus 4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tired of seeing these posts with reservations months behind me but you beat me by a couple of hours. Congrats it’s about time, I started on the bell trying to order FE and finally gave up and ordered the WT with all the stuff that later kept pushing my order back but by that time I was fed up with all the crap that was happening and decided that I would have it my way or no way. I plan to make several parts right away also so bought a waterjet with the money so now need to get that money back to pay for the bronco! But man can I make flat parts😃
I heard that
Sponsored