Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know they had a new OBX Non SAS with High Package 2 weeks ago and it’s gone. 70k with ADM. This was a pic of it.

1A2FE061-F206-484B-BC76-AD65AAB4856E.jpeg
That's crazy. A non-squatch Outer Banks 4-door, High Package would have an MSRP between $50-55K. For that much ADM, better to look to dealers outside your area. We see some of this silliness at the Richmond VA Jeep dealers. A few calls to the DC or Tidewater dealers always saved several thousand dollars.
Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's crazy. A non-squatch Outer Banks 4-door, High Package would have an MSRP between $50-55K. For that much ADM, better to look to dealers outside your area. We see some of this silliness at the Richmond VA Jeep dealers. A few calls to the DC or Tidewater dealers always saved several thousand dollars.
I have mine, I was just saying they have two used ones right now and apparently just sold this one that they were asking 70k. MSRP was $58k and some change. Not sure what they took. Same dealer sold me my custom order at MSRP and price protected with no questions, coupons or paper work. Makes me think if some one is just willing to pay that they will get it, but curious what they actually sold for or will sell for.

George Ellis

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 DRW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No need to change my avatar.

Hobie

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 EB, 2021 White Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Week 1 reservation holder, didnt convert res to order until 11/21/2022. Build week 01/23/22.
2 door Shadow Black OBX, SAS, LUX, 2.7L.
Added twill rollback soft top, towing package, mod bumper, aux switches, tailgate table, and floor liners. Was thinking about changing to eruption green but damn, that vin was cut fast! No more changes allowed. But we're happy with black. My wife's family still had a 92 black and silver 5g when i started dating her back in the early 90s, so its cool.
I myself had a 78 green/silver 2 tone in the 80s and caught my dad's silver bronco 2 hand me down in the mid 80s. Almost got a silver 2 door 6g, looks real close to that old Bronco 2. Pretty excited to be on-board.

Sponsored

Slickace1500

Badlands
First Name
Garan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list. Here 2dr badlands & Raptor 1/23
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious how many have a Bronco now and got emails for another…?

Ellis Family Garage

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands, '06 F150 FX4, '95 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats to all of you who waited it out and got your assignment info today .... spoke with my dealers gm today .... he got 5 unit's get scheduled last night ,and announced today ... all were priorities 19 ... ..meanwhile ..still sitting in my little corner with a 10... and nothing after 15 months now .. it's almost comical at This point now ..... I will give it 3 more rounds ...of scheduling..then I may have to bite bullet ...and go with another vehicle
Right there with you

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No need to change my avatar.
I have a very similar Reservation date and reorder history, except Wildtrak instead of Badlands. I ordered from a small, country dealer and am probably being screwed by Ford's allocation system.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone seen a build week for Jan 9th? I haven’t seen one pop up on here
Ford Bronco 📬 Bronco Scheduling Emails Now Arriving Today 12/1/22 -- Post Your Emails! image (3)
I got my email two weeks ago. I’m scheduled for production during the week of 1/9/23.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

JWoodroff

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Canadian order, VIN number today for build week 1/30/23!

Outerbanks / 4Dr / 2.7 / Azure Grey / MIC / Lux / Tow / Leather / Advanced Auto / RoofRack

2022 Order: 1/27/22
2023 COVP: 9/26/22

Last edited:

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a very similar Reservation date and reorder history, except Wildtrak instead of Badlands. I ordered from a small, country dealer and am probably being screwed by Ford's allocation system.
I'm in the same boat, small dealership.... If I only knew... Plus my dealership sucks

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got

How do I enter my information on the tracking sheet, or do I just PM it to you?
Each one of those sheets are editable by anyone with the link (Except for the Consolidated sheet. It queries all of the other sheets, so it is read-only). Just populate all your info into the first empty row.
Looking around a bit, I do not see any build week threads for the sheets in the 2023 tracking sheets link I provided.

That said, anyone can start a build week thread and add the tracking spreadsheet to the first post, as has been done in previous build weeks. The post has quick and easy way to add the link to the sheet.

spaceman666

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Explorer, 1998 Cobra, 2006 H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Order Banks were closed from March 2022 until now. How are people saying they walked in and ordered after the banks closed last March.
I placed my order on 11/21/22 and less than two weeks later got a production date for 1/26/23 its not impossible ;)
Sponsored