First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
850+ Days and still waiting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
May I ask what config you ordered? I tried putting in one for a Wildtrak last year and nothing ever happened. I put one in for a BD and 2 weeks later got a production date.
Also things like the the tow hitch will push it back and honestly about $200 cheaper if you buy it from Ford and install it yourself. Very odd indeed.
Hey Spaceman - I reserved and ordered a 2 door Black Diamond, V-6, mid package, with mod bumper and after waiting well over a year without a hithc, I recently added it on a recommendation from a NY Regional Ford employee - she basically said, the tow hitch isn't holding up your order, so if you want it, add it. Which I believe. She reiterated that Ford's just not making that many 2 door Broncos. Which, I think is BS, but, here I wait.

cajones

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco; Porsche 914/6 GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my email on 11/3 - Production Scheduled for 12/19 with VIN :cool: Original order date was 12/10/21

Mine is option heavy, super glad I did not back off any of them per the dealers suggestions.
Will be a 2023, 4 Door, Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7, LUX, hardtop, premium sound, leather, keyless and tow--I went deep on options and did not back off, apparently it was worth the gamble.

Just (finally) sold my DD in preparation, going to DD the Early Bronco until the new one gets here, poor me LOL ;)

BadSqch.PNG

Aonesteve

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Crew Cab 4x4 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Post up if/when you get that elusive email. For those of us who don’t get scheduled- at least we can see what trims are getting scheduled. If you can include order date- even better.
Order Date 1/21/21
Built date 9/24/22
Picture off assembly line 9/4/22
Shipping dates 10/7,10/24,11/18,11/25
Arrival date?

Sponsored

Travo68

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge/Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Originally had production scheduled for this week until it got bumped to next week.

4 Door, WT, Eruption Green, Lux, HOSS 3.0

Bronc.PNG

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you know if your order has been previewed or is previewing? Are you getting this information from the dealer or from Ford?

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How do you know if your order has been previewed or is previewing? Are you getting this information from the dealer or from Ford?
My dealer told me, I think thats the only way you can know.

spaceman666

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Explorer, 1998 Cobra, 2006 H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey Spaceman - I reserved and ordered a 2 door Black Diamond, V-6, mid package, with mod bumper and after waiting well over a year without a hithc, I recently added it on a recommendation from a NY Regional Ford employee - she basically said, the tow hitch isn't holding up your order, so if you want it, add it. Which I believe. She reiterated that Ford's just not making that many 2 door Broncos. Which, I think is BS, but, here I wait.
I would remove it just in case, I've heard from dealer inventory managers, guys at Ford, and personal friends that theirs got held up for a hitch. I was told to remove it and buy it afterwards. Worked for me. This information was given to me on 11-20 --> 11-21 just days before placing my order.

Sponsored

JohnieB

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks - 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would remove it just in case, I've heard from dealer inventory managers, guys at Ford, and personal friends that theirs got held up for a hitch. I was told to remove it and buy it afterwards. Worked for me. This information was given to me on 11-20 --> 11-21 just days before placing my order.
If it was only one thing - wouldn't it be nice? lol.

Last year (MY22) all I heard was MIC, Tow, SAS are all major constraints and to get rid of them - and I believed that 100%. This year (MY23) I've seen build after build get scheduled with MIC, Tow and SAS and more. I left my original order untouched - with MIC and Tow - and I even added SAS recently as I figured "get what you want" instead of "settling" just to get it quicker. Dropping tow I get - cheap add-on after market - but it hasn't been mentioned as an issue by my dealer or out here in the forum for a while, so I'm leaving it for now.

I think the "constraint" issue is easing up a bit...and it's now the backlog caused by constraints and other issues that they are working through. Keeping the order banks closed is great...and it does appear to be getting better. I feel for the guys over 800+ days waiting. Not sure I can do that. I'm at just over a year...so can't complain yet - but I will - very loudly - if this goes on another 6-12 months. lol.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
how do you know you are a PC1? If you do have a PC1 then you should get pulled in the next round.

I know I wasn't scheduled. I called Ford. I'm just wondering if I might get scheduled in the next week or two, or if it will wait till the next round of mass emails go out? My order is at a Priority code 01, and was hoping it might happen soon.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
congrats! You might be the 1st 2023 Warthog delivery at Bronco6G.

In production on 12/1
Ford Bronco 📬 Bronco Scheduling Emails Now Arriving Today 12/1/22 -- Post Your Emails! Annotation 2022-12-01 132727
after 4 schedule bumps, actually got my window sticker. Short of a railroad strike, delivery is scheduled for 1/5/23