Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX "Largo" + 7 other Fords 1964-2019
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are there any more Thursday build dates in December? Saw a lot on the first Thursday of this month but haven's heard anything on the forums for new build date since then.
Rumor is yes, Bronco scheduling this week??? Per Johnny's Car Care & Reviews on the youtubes.
Sponsored

OP
OP
WT205

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For what it’s worth- Tim updates scheduling, and other news every Tuesday night on his YouTube channel and he reads directly off the Ford dealer updates/ emails.

https://youtube.com/@longmcarthur

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, SAS, Mic, 2.7, Lux, MR701
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quite the draw for you.... and lucky you, congrats.

There's truly no rhyme or reason with how Ford picks what will get built.

On the complete opposite side of the spectrum, I'm on day 842 since my reservation and no one has a clue when I might get a build date or VIN. Worst car buying experience of my life...
I called Ford today and was told they're scheduled as they were ordered. Total BS.

I'd like to know how many were ordered at my dealership before mine and how many they have allocated per dealer for production each month. There's got to be a way they're working this out; I don't believe an organization like @fordmotorcompany can't untangle the mess they've made. Ultimately I think most customers would, at a minimum appreciate some cadence with some data or information. The radio silence is just unacceptable.

As mentioned above, "there's truly no rhyme or reason with how Ford picks what will get built."

3/21 RES, 9/22 reorder for Badsquatch 4 door, MIC, mod in EG

CN72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
850+ Days and still waiting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I called Ford today and was told they're scheduled as they were ordered. Total BS.

I'd like to know how many were ordered at my dealership before mine and how many they have allocated per dealer for production each month. There's got to be a way they're working this out; I don't believe an organization like @fordmotorcompany can't untangle the mess they've made. Ultimately I think most customers would, at a minimum appreciate some cadence with some data or information. The radio silence is just unacceptable.

As mentioned above, "there's truly no rhyme or reason with how Ford picks what will get built."

3/21 RES, 9/22 reorder for Badsquatch 4 door, MIC, mod in EG
Def NOT by order!
Or by reservation
And prob not by allocation, either!
I've talked to the owner of my dealership, the GM, Ford Regional Zone Managers, I've had escalated cases for a year now at Ford Bronco Marketing... and the only consistent thing is, NO ONE KNOWS an Eff'ing thing about this process or it's rhyme or reason.

The latest I was told by a zone manager was, well, you have a 2 door which they're still having issues with. That's when I lost it and said... they black balled 2 door owners for a year because they botched the roofs and only build 4 doors....

Is it too much to ask for @Ford Motor Company to finally build the longest reservation holders orders so we can get on with life finally?

And yes, the silence is awful.

Sponsored

sgriffin911

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX "Largo" + 7 other Fords 1964-2019
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BroncoBilly22

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series & 2022 TESLA Y
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For those of you that finally get the email saying that you Bronco has shipped, however never received an email with a photo of your Bronco in the production line I just received mine and it was after that fact. Still no idea when it will arrive at the dealership but this was a positive step to reality. For all of you wondering if this is actually your Bronco coming off the production line and not just a random photograph of a vehicle sharing your specifications? We may never actually know but I will examine the front driver's side tire and see if what appears to be a "71" and the red dot and green mark line up as they do in my photograph.
Email built: 12/03/2022
Email Shipped: 12/07/2022
Expected delivery to dealership December 17-23, 2022
Email of Production photo: 12/14/2022
Call from Dealership: 12/16/2022 telling me it was at the dealership!

Ford Bronco 📬 Bronco Scheduling Emails Now Arriving Today 12/1/22 -- Post Your Emails! 2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak Assembly line photo December 14, 2022

IMG_3861 (1).jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, SAS, Mic, 2.7, Lux, MR701
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those of you that finally get the email saying that you Bronco has shipped, however never received an email with a photo of your Bronco in the production line I just received mine and it was after that fact. Still no idea when it will arrive at the dealership but this was a positive step to reality. For all of you wondering if this is actually your Bronco coming off the production line and not just a random photograph of a vehicle sharing your specifications? We may never actually know but I will examine the front driver's side tire and see if what appears to be a "71" and the red dot and green mark line up as they do in my photograph.
Email built: 12/03/2022
Email Shipped: 12/07/2022
Expected delivery to dealership December 17-23, 2022
Email of Production photo: 12/14/2022

Ford Bronco 📬 Bronco Scheduling Emails Now Arriving Today 12/1/22 -- Post Your Emails! IMG_3861 (1)
If you had some good software you maybe able to read the Vin on the window

mihirsay

Outer Banks
First Name
Mihir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda CR-V EXL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi everyone. First time caller, longtime listener. Received my MY23 VIN and build date of week 1/23 on 12/4/22 from late 21 ordering

Black Diamond
2dr squatch
Ivonic silver
Zero Add ons to slow it up
01/23/2023 Build Week
Sponsored