M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Happy Groundhog Day to all the 2020 reservation holders like me who are once again left holding the bag for Ford. Unreal.
Sorry you didn't get your build date, but a lot of us that got ours today have been waiting just as long.
I'm a 7/27/2020 res and a 2/1/2021 order.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They can delay me for months, I don't care, I a have a fu%$$ing VIN. THAT is half the battle. I can deal with delays I have a VIN. It will be built sometime in the next year.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS!!

Yes, I have a VIN therefore I am (a future '23 Bronco Badlands owner). More parts delays, flu, transportation challenges, locusts, . . . yeah, I've got a good grip on how there's a not insignificant potential for multiple hiccups and reschedules between here and there but at least there's a "there" now.

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats. Mine is also race red/manual. Only thing I added were roof rails and floor mats. I need to tow a small kayak trailer so I'll add a receiver hitch and some four pin wiring later on.
We got the towing package and signature lighting.

Jason

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS!!

Yes, I have a VIN therefore I am (a future '23 Bronco Badlands owner). More parts delays, flu, transportation challenges, locusts, . . . yeah, I've got a good grip on how there's a not insignificant potential for multiple hiccups and reschedules between here and there but at least there's a "there" now.

Amen brother!!! Murphy's Law will always rear it's ugly head. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: It has been brutal, day after day, over that past 2.5 years. NO communication, trying to read the tea leaves to figure out WTF is going on. BRUTAL. Once you get that VIN, you are IN.

Being a true blue Ford guy and knowing I was a bit late to get my res in, but if one was not here then one may not know that it took three days just to get the first days reservations in the system, I would not have believed, back then, that it would have taken 2.5 YEARS to get a VIN. UNBELIEVABLE. It crashed, I don't remember how many times. I waited because of that. Instead I found dealer that did MSRP I was good, and would actually take my order. That's right take my order. While others were fighting the system to get their res in I was calling dealers to find out who was going to sell me a Bronc. Most I called, when asked about the Bronc, said "What Bronco, Ford does not build a Bronco anymore". After I explained what was going on and telling them they should watch the reveal that Ford posted, I told them to have a nice day.

Now today those dealers have recieved Broncos and sold them with an ADM. More power to them. I ended up at my local guy at MSRP but got screwed out of a Bronc for 2.5 years. The ONLY thing that kept me in the game......... Was a ride and drive at the local watering hole known as AOAA. So if @Ford Motor Company is listening, that ride and drive is the ONLY thing that "kept me pumped". I was blown away how good a non squatch Bronc on 32's could do. I drove half the course in Normal mode and 2wd. :ROFLMAO: All the guide kept saying was "You have done this before ". ;)

Sponsored

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

We got the towing package and signature lighting.

Jason
The HE added too much as it is, so I only added the slide out tailgate…super kewl, will use it surf fishing. I’ll add a $100 Curt hitch and a Kuat Pivot for the bike rack.

jag2440

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

HOLY FORKING SHIRT BALLS!

I got scheduled!!!!

Just got an email for March 27th for my "backup order" Base 2 door Sasquatch.

Anyone else?

This is with a small town dealer that I placed the order in Mar 2022 the day before they shut down the orders. I had ZERO plans to get it before 2024. I'm shook. Hope some of you folks with older orders get good news today, too!

Full order: 2 door base, Race Red, Auto, Sasquatch, Switches, Mod Bumper

Bronco Production.jpg
Sweet, I am scheduled for January 26th. So excited.

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The HE added too much as it is, so I only added the slide out tailgate…super kewl, will use it surf fishing. I’ll add a $100 Curt hitch and a Kuat Pivot for the bike rack.
Tow package is a must have for me. I have a Samurai that likes to be pulled here and there.
Jason

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Tow package is a must have for me. I have a Samurai that likes to be pulled here and there.
Jason
No shite, that’s awesome!! What setup ya got on it?(sorry if you’ve told this story already) ;)

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No shite, that’s awesome!! What setup ya got on it?(sorry if you’ve told this story already) ;)
Stock wheels and suspension but after the 1.3 blew up, I got a Geo Tracker fuel injected 1.6 and had it swapped. Big improvement. Fun car.

Jason

Sponsored

Kcjetchaser

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Indian Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 📬 Just got scheduled email today Jan 19! Post yours! A9A3FDF9-3AF4-499A-81A8-F4C27C1E9F86

I don't even want this anymore. It's been THREE YEARS since I ordered one. I own stock in Ford and I have owned several Ford vehicles. I'm just pissed about the whole thing. I'm going to get a GMC Sierra 1500 with the 3.0 Duramax.

howardde

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was scheduled today! 2-door Shadow Black Basesquatch, auto, 2.3, roof rails w/crossbars, bash plates, mod bumper, brush guard, aux switch. Thrilled to see how this navigates the streets of Manhattan.

Reserved 8/21, Ordered 12/21

Ford Bronco 📬 Just got scheduled email today Jan 19! Post yours! Bronco

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you print out the email and then take a picture of it? Just curious

Yeah, I'm an older guy (55), not real tech savvy. So, it is faster for me to hit print, take a pic, then post. Instead of, download it, edit, save, then post. :ROFLMAO:

I know I'm weird, always have been, do things different than most.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

edit: Back in 2020 I was taking pics of my drawings to explain IFS vs. SFA arguments.

Ford Bronco 📬 Just got scheduled email today Jan 19! Post yours! axle travel

Last edited:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was wondering the same thing :ROFLMAO: Printing that off warrants printing in colour though!

Maybe it was a fax…

I might do that later on and frame it, and hang it on the wall next to my swag lithograph. 🤪
Sponsored