David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How long is it usually from scheduled for production date to delivery date? (I know that is a question loaded with lots of possible variables)

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long is it usually from scheduled for production date to delivery date? (I know that is a question loaded with lots of possible variables)
1-2 months, depending on if your Bronco goes by train and how far by train. Mine took 3 months from build date to delivery, but because they pulled it back into the factory 2x for repairs before finally loading it on a train.

Sponsored

Loughmasta

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got my VIN today too!!! I was actually reaching out to my dealer about taking off the MIC for the 2500 deal but I am glad they never reached back.
Ford Bronco 📬 Just got scheduled email today Jan 19! Post yours! DD61F04C-4348-4A16-864D-3FC67F6B18F6

mjjnuge

Heritage
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just got back from a trip, but I got my email on Tuesday morning. I couldn't believe it as Monday night I got a call from Granger to go over what my options were due to constraints. They said the needed to know by February 2 so I said let's hold off on a decision yet. The next morning I wake up to a great email. Samantha called as well and said she had 25 orders previewing and mine was the only one that got picked up.
I did call Ford to make sure it wasn't an error and they told me scheduled for production the week of February 27 and delivery week of March 24.
Ford Bronco 📬 Just got scheduled email today Jan 19! Post yours! Screenshot 2023-01-19 at 4.04.35 PM

Sponsored

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/26/2020
Roller coaster from last week finding out I was PC 2 then the chaos over the weekend making me think I'm screwed and then suddenly getting the build notice.
Congrats, Karl. Thanks for the info. I was trying to track how out of luck we October folks are. My conclusion - very much so.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just got back from a trip, but I got my email on Tuesday morning. I couldn't believe it as Monday night I got a call from Granger to go over what my options were due to constraints. They said the needed to know by February 2 so I said let's hold off on a decision yet. The next morning I wake up to a great email. Samantha called as well and said she had 25 orders previewing and mine was the only one that got picked up.
I did call Ford to make sure it wasn't an error and they told me scheduled for production the week of February 27 and delivery week of March 24.
Ford Bronco 📬 Just got scheduled email today Jan 19! Post yours! A4318974-7235-4A56-8A6D-D3B3AE6602DF
Congrats, just got email back from Samantha and she had said no HEs were picked up from Granger so you must have be the exception. What number were you in line?

mjjnuge

Heritage
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Congrats, just got email back from Samantha and she had said no HEs were picked up from Granger so you must have be the exception. What number were you in line?
I am number 1
Sponsored