First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Will you be allowed to switch? I'd extend you the offer but I doubt you'd be able to switch to another dealership.
Some other Raptor holders have mentioned switching - so I presume you can move your reservation? If so and your store will honor no ADM to the order I will consider switching.
Sponsored

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Some other Raptor holders have mentioned switching - so I presume you can move your reservation?
I think so far that’s only true for unconverted reservations.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thank you for the explanation. Talking with my dealership, he agreed that ford is tallying up the number of hand-raisers that declined. What is left would be the second round? Though he does expect some allocations for the second round, just not sure of how many. I don't think many declined.
How does Ford know how many hand raisers declined? I don’t remember any official inquiry after the “winner” email.
I’m sure many hand raiser winners just clicked they were interested to get more info and happened to get selected with no intention of switching over

MileHighRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor (allocation confirmed)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How does Ford know how many hand raisers declined? I don’t remember any official inquiry after the “winner” email.
I’m sure many hand raiser winners just clicked they were interested to get more info and happened to get selected with no intention of switching over
I thought I read they have a deadline to respond with a confirmation. May be this week.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I thought I read they have a deadline to respond with a confirmation. May be this week.
I think the deadline is for the reservations to be converted to orders and 99’ed until they can convert it to a Raptor

Sponsored

Hammey

Badlands
First Name
bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 1970 Corvette. and a Beagle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My assumption would be via order. from carbuzz:
"all customers with an unscheduled order selected to order a Bronco Raptor will have their priority code moved to 99 to ensure their order does not schedule. If they no longer wish to order a Bronco Raptor, verify their build configuration is correct and remove the 99PC so the order is eligible for scheduling."
This Is When You Can Order A Ford Bronco Raptor | CarBuzz
So ford checks to see if those "selected" had removed their 99PC to schedule a Bronco order.
I really don't know, maybe someone has more insight into how the "second" round will happen? if it happens?

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My assumption would be via order. from carbuzz:
"all customers with an unscheduled order selected to order a Bronco Raptor will have their priority code moved to 99 to ensure their order does not schedule. If they no longer wish to order a Bronco Raptor, verify their build configuration is correct and remove the 99PC so the order is eligible for scheduling."
This Is When You Can Order A Ford Bronco Raptor | CarBuzz
So ford checks to see if those "selected" had removed their 99PC to schedule a Bronco order.
I really don't know, maybe someone has more insight into how the "second" round will happen? if it happens?
I don’t know how accurate that 99PC would be. I contacted my dealer only because I saw people here mention it. I think only a fraction of the hand raisers are on a forum. I think many of the ones who are not on a forum just saw the email and shrugged it off (especially if they weren’t interested), the email said they’d receive another email in March. I wouldn’t have contacted my dealer otherwise, and I bet there are a ton who didn’t. I hope we get that email soon and the B&P opens up.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Feb 28th, my dealer told me I was selected and asked if I was interested before I got the email from FORD saying I was selected.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don’t know how accurate that 99PC would be. I contacted my dealer only because I saw people here mention it. I think only a fraction of the hand raisers are on a forum. I think many of the ones who are not on a forum just saw the email and shrugged it off (especially if they weren’t interested), the email said they’d receive another email in March. I wouldn’t have contacted my dealer otherwise, and I bet there are a ton who didn’t. I hope we get that email soon and the B&P opens up.
Ford knows how many people raised their hands as being interested. They also know how many people were selected. Those of us who raised our greasy hands and were also selected have been contacted by our dealer and asked if we planned on converting our Raptor allocation to a Raptor order. This process is scheduled to complete next week. Ford will then organize all of the disparate data points from their dealer network and that’s how they will know. They will never have an exact number but they will have a pretty good idea where the number is going to land.

Adrenalista

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Anyone know why Ford picked who they picked?

Demographics, original order trim, geographic, B6G rant level, original dealership allocations, etc?

Seriously... why? I'm betting that it has to do with your dealer and allocations.
I had two original day one (7/13/2020) unscheduled reservations (a 2door FE, and a 4door FE). My 2 door FE reservation was chosen for the golden ticket. My dealer received Zero allocations for the Braptor, aside from my Golden Ticket. Supposedly they had multiple customers with FE reservations and no others were selected. The dealer did not reach out to me. I had to initiate the conversion of the reservation to an order with them. They are not charging ADM. It will be MSRP.
Along the way I’ve opened every email, engaged on every survey. I did not pull any strings. My personal theory is that having an original day one FE reservation and the fact that there are constraints on the 2 door production may have helped tip this into my favor for the golden ticket. But that’s just my guess.

Last edited:

Sponsored

kd.overland

Raptor
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kdover.land
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Received a call from my dealership outlining I was granted 1 of the 10 allotted Raptors to their location.
Day 1 order that still has not been fulfilled. 12in screen and black painted top has delayed my order. I love the swag they keep sending me but I had nearly forgotten about the Bronco at this point.

Deleted member 31057

Received a call from my dealership outlining I was granted 1 of the 10 allotted Raptors to their location.
Day 1 order that still has not been fulfilled. 12in screen and black painted top has delayed my order. I love the swag they keep sending me but I had nearly forgotten about the Bronco at this point.
So why is it of the 4 dealerships I've contacted none of them were "allocated" Bronco Raptors? If fact 2 dealerships laughed at me. The only way they are getting any BR's is by a winning hand raiser at their dealership. So 1 of these aren't getting any BR's and they are upset. They have been a Ford Perfomance dealership for more than 20 plus years.

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It is unscheduled or previously unconverted early reservation holders that are getting the "allocation" not dealerships. Did you receive a golden ticket email directly from Ford telling you that you were selected to order a Raptor? If not, I wouldn't be too confident in what your dealer is trying to tell you.

kd.overland

Raptor
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kdover.land
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It is unscheduled or previously unconverted early reservation holders that are getting the "allocation" not dealerships. Did you receive a golden ticket email directly from Ford telling you that you were selected to order a Raptor? If not, I wouldn't be too confident in what your dealer is trying to tell you.
One from Ford in February, an actual call from the dealer today wanting to know if I wanted to convert to the BR.

OP
OP
vrtical

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model