Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Of course I'm not in line for the Braptor, but thought I would pass along some info about ignorant dealers. A member of the Ranger5g posted his dealer just ordered a Braptor for him. He has no reservation, just a walk-in order. I felt so bad about breaking his heart, and telling him his dealer is as full of shit as a Christmas turkey. I gave him all the info I had, and advised he research here. Then have a come to Jesus meeting with his dealer. It sad that many of the Ford dealers are so bad at what they do.
Sponsored

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Of course I'm not in line for the Braptor, but thought I would pass along some info about ignorant dealers. A member of the Ranger5g posted his dealer just ordered a Braptor for him. He has no reservation, just a walk-in order. I felt so bad about breaking his heart, and telling him his dealer is as full of shit as a Christmas turkey. I gave him all the info I had, and advised he research here. Then have a come to Jesus meeting with his dealer. It sad that many of the Ford dealers are so bad at what they do.
That is sad. I guess dealers can probably enter orders all day long into WBDO for anything, but if they have no allocation it means nothing. Sorry for the guy who got his hopes up but the old saying "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" applies in this case.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is sad. I guess dealers can probably enter orders all day long into WBDO for anything, but if they have no allocation it means nothing. Sorry for the guy who got his hopes up but the old saying "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" applies in this case.
That's true brother. I have really found out how Ford dealers work during this fiasco they call the Bronco. Hell, my local dealer that I've done business with since 1986 treated me like a 1st time walk in customer when I ask him for a price on a '22 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab. Oh well, live and learn.
Sponsored