First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone else got 2 rejections? One was attached to an active reservation. The other was attached to my FE res which I took delivery of.
I got one reject for the reservation that is already delivered and one accept for the August 2021 reservation.

FastAndLight

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, BMW M5, BMW 325iX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got one reject for the reservation that is already delivered and one accept for the August 2021 reservation.
This is interesting to me. My July 20th reservation (still not scheduled or anything) wasn't selected for a Raptor. I wonder what they used to determine who gets a Raptor.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is interesting to me. My July 20th reservation (still not scheduled or anything) wasn't selected for a Raptor. I wonder what they used to determine who gets a Raptor.
It appears that Ford is claiming it is based on the timestamp at each dealer.

Means Ford decided on allocations for each dealer, there is some postings that seem to indicate it was regardless of how many reservations (like the current normal allocation system) were at each respective dealer. Ford then took that number and offered it to the first time stamps at that dealer. (so not timestamps over all, just at each dealer). So it could be that people with fairly late timestamps (at currently favored dealers) get the chance instead of early timestamps at less favored dealers. I am sure that sounds eerily familiar to everyone.

Pixel R

Outer Banks
First Name
Pixel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma 2016
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My only concern on the last part of the email sayin;

*Final transaction details, including price, are between you and the dealer.

So dealer can freely do the ADM?
I called my dealer today. They told me they will honor the MSRP of the BRaptor. I'm so glad.

Sponsored

FastAndLight

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, BMW M5, BMW 325iX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It appears that Ford is claiming it is based on the timestamp at each dealer.

Means Ford decided on allocations for each dealer, there is some postings that seem to indicate it was regardless of how many reservations (like the current normal allocation system) were at each respective dealer. Ford then took that number and offered it to the first time stamps at that dealer. (so not timestamps over all, just at each dealer). So it could be that people with fairly late timestamps (at currently favored dealers) get the chance instead of early timestamps at less favored dealers. I am sure that sounds eerily familiar to everyone.
Thank you, I really appreciate that. Of course that makes complete sense seeing what we have about how this all plays out. I think that if I was a less naive new car buyer and had a deeper understanding of how the dealership system works, I wouldn't have repeatedly worked against myself by trying to get a good deal through one of the under msrp dealerships on here. Pretty frustrated because, honestly, I'm lucky enough to be in the position that the discount isn't all that important to me. If I had spoken to @DREWR13 earlier and gotten an education I could either already have my Badlands, or maybe gotten a spot for a Raptor. 🤦‍♂️

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep I called mine and they wouldn’t tell me the ADM. read my earlier post.

First dealer to charge me retail I will switch.
Will you be allowed to switch? I'd extend you the offer but I doubt you'd be able to switch to another dealership.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you, I really appreciate that. Of course that makes complete sense seeing what we have about how this all plays out. I think that if I was a less naive new car buyer and had a deeper understanding of how the dealership system works, I wouldn't have repeatedly worked against myself by trying to get a good deal through one of the under msrp dealerships on here. Pretty frustrated because, honestly, I'm lucky enough to be in the position that the discount isn't all that important to me. If I had spoken to @DREWR13 earlier and gotten an education I could either already have my Badlands, or maybe gotten a spot for a Raptor. 🤦‍♂️
The under msrp dealerships made their offers under the rules Ford had in play. The big dealers squalled like stuck pigs because these upstart dealers saw an opening and took advantage of it. Poof!!! Rule change!!! Ford caved to the big dealers. In the meantime, they fucked over reservation holders by not honoring their reservation time stamp and those upstepperous dealers that did not know their place....

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All I can figure is that my small town dealership has maintained 90% name match on orders last I checked so their allocation is good. I think they are down to about 50 Bronco orders now, maybe I’m the earliest order that raised my hand when Ford asked?

Sponsored

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I made 2 reservations on Day 1.

I got the "You've been selected" e-mail for my 1st reservation that I just took delivery on this past Monday.

I got the "Sorry" e-mail for the 2nd reservation.

Since the 1st reservation was delivered, I think the "You've been selected" e-mail is worthless.

But didn't this 1st reservation also take a spot in line for a Raptor?

Why doesn't this communication confusion surprise me?

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
More than disappointed....loyal Ford family member from Expedition to Excursion to Raptor F150. This just feels wrong to me...over 18 months of waiting to get rejected. At least I know I’m in good company!
Over 18 months. It was revealed 2 weeks ago.

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 4runner V8, 06 Wrangler LJ, 15 Wrangler JKUR...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Day 1 hour 3 reservation! Have a 2 door badlands Sasquatch order. Folsom lake ford, at msrp. I was selected for the raptor, and they are telling me 20k mark up. They can shove that right up where the sun don't shine. 392 wrangler is looking good at this price point. I wish ford would do something about this. I'm a Chevy guy, and love jeeps. Figured I'd try the new Bronco. Probably never look at a Ford again because of this trash they allow to happen. Sad really.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is exactly why I didn't respond to the initial "are you interested" email from Ford. This is considered a limited performance product and I knew dealers would jack up prices without any price protection. I believe even at Granger they won't allow there under invoice pricing on Bronco Raptor. I could be wrong, but maybe @Zach@Granger can clear that up.
Yes, we are pricing at MSRP on these. We will receive 10 total. But like F-150 Raptor, Shelby, Etc we price at MSRP on specialty vehicles.
Sponsored