First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series & 2022 TESLA Y
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok thanks. Well that is more than I have heard. Which model and spec is yours? According to your latest update I am at least two weeks behind schedule. When I went on to the vehicle order tracking page it lets you plug in your order # and VIN. I got the below "Notice".

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Notice
This vehicle is not yet available in order tracking at this time, please check back later
Spoke with my Salesman today and he told me that my "build day is 12/02/2022". Not sure if he actually knows that exact day because December 2nd is a Friday! I still haven't received an email from Ford yet about the delay and rescheduling.
Sucks because I know how excited we all get when it actually gets built just to find out our Bronco is going to sit someone in a Frozen muddy lot waiting to be shipped for months like an abandoned child.

Jimmy B

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hemi Challenger Jeep Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my notice Friday 11/18 for a Jan 16 2023. reservation date July 17,2021.
4 door badlands with everything!
mine is scheduled for this week. I’m hoping not on Wednesday 😉

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I call it my fantasy bronco because i probably will never get it. Original reservation 10-2020. Not as long as some. I’m happy for those that are getting theirs but why so many 2021 and 2022 orders being filled before the 2020’s??? Same exact builds so please don’t say supply chain.
I am a 9-2020 and refused to drop anything off mine to get it faster because I wasn't in a hurry, then months became years, just got mu VIN # Thursday. Total BS when I see others with 2021 and up orders driving around town in WT. I feel your pain!

Sponsored

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am a 9-2020 and refused to drop anything off mine to get it faster because I wasn't in a hurry, then months became years, just got mu VIN # Thursday. Total BS when I see others with 2021 and up orders driving around town in WT. I feel your pain!
I called ford last night and i wasn’t mean but i was firm in letting her know I’m sick of seeing 22 orders built before 20 reservations and she was quick to tell me in a shitty voice that “just because you ordered first does not put you to the front. There is no line and the broncos are just built each day by color and style. Don’t think there is a line.”
How was i to respond to that? Well, i do know that Chevy and GMC have really upped their game with the mid sized trucks so I’m starting to look around.
One thing for sure, if i get the bronco, it will be the last ford i ever buy.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called ford last night and i wasn’t mean but i was firm in letting her know I’m sick of seeing 22 orders built before 20 reservations and she was quick to tell me in a shitty voice that “just because you ordered first does not put you to the front. There is no line and the broncos are just built each day by color and style. Don’t think there is a line.”
How was i to respond to that? Well, i do know that Chevy and GMC have really upped their game with the mid sized trucks so I’m starting to look around.
One thing for sure, if i get the bronco, it will be the last ford i ever buy.
And what did you think your “firm” voice was going to accomplish?

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Normally it was a bunch of lies so i guess my firm voice got the truth
You already knew the truth. Reservation date + dealer allocation + parts availability is the formula. With parts and allocation weighing the heaviest.

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You already knew the truth. Reservation date + dealer allocation + parts availability is the formula. With parts and allocation weighing the heaviest.
And i disagree with that. Again, if the formula you state was true, why so many high end builds are being built for 22 orders vs 20 reservations. Certainly not going by reservation order which she told me that. Part constraints i don’t believe completely as they are running nearly full out and building high end broncos with hard top and 4 door.
I’m not here to argue as we all have our own take on this but i hope we all agree that ford has been full of lies and botched this up bad. There is 100% proof of that.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And i disagree with that. Again, if the formula you state was true, why so many high end builds are being built for 22 orders vs 20 reservations. Certainly not going by reservation order which she told me that. Part constraints i don’t believe completely as they are running nearly full out and building high end broncos with hard top and 4 door.
I’m not here to argue as we all have our own take on this but i hope we all agree that ford has been full of lies and botched this up bad. There is 100% proof of that.
Because as I said, and it’s been said here many times, dealer allocation is the deciding factor. If they have two orders they can build that are identical they will look at allocation first, then reservation.

The sooner you accept you don’t have any say in the situation except to accept it or get out the happier you will be.

But voicing your displeasure at customer service will do absolutely nothing.
Sponsored