Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Update: scheduling emails now coming in as of 2pm Pacific / 5pm Eastern!

Supposedly, scheduling is happening today. Would love to see who gets their build scheduled to get a sense of planned production volume and through which weeks.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That will be great if true...

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My body is ready. Hope I get selected
Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling 11/17 for production weeks through 1/16 [Emails now rolling in!] toy-story-chosen-one

Yankee Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How is it not simple and straightforward to schedule the remaining original/existing orders and inform customers?! Ford knows all details and has had them on hand for a long time. They know their capacity and part order/delivery schedule (one would hope). Get it done. Two-plus years of waiting for many remaining reservation holders and into the THIRD model year. Ridiculously clueless and bad dealer behavior with markups on top of price increases despite so-called price protection. Great way to do business. Get the schedule out and remove any further uncertainty for us. Make a clear statement IN THE PRESS about price protection. Call out the dealers as the stealers. They are dinosaurs anyway!!!!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They did the Braptors yesterday so I would say its a go.

Sponsored

Area51Ma

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac srx4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Prewwitty pwwwease... i say I been somewhat of a good boy ....patient at least..lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
WT205

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How is it not simple and straightforward to schedule the remaining original/existing orders and inform customers?! Ford knows all details and has had them on hand for a long time. They know their capacity and part order/delivery schedule (one would hope). Get it done. Two-plus years of waiting for many remaining reservation holders and into the THIRD model year. Ridiculously clueless and bad dealer behavior with markups on top of price increases despite so-called price protection. Great way to do business. Get the schedule out and remove any further uncertainty for us. Make a clear statement IN THE PRESS about price protection. Call out the dealers as the stealers. They are dinosaurs anyway!!!!
I've actually wondered the opposite... if Ford is a just-in-time production model, how do they know what tier 1 and 2 suppliers will be able to deliver 6-8 weeks from now to a JIT assembly line?

CN72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
850+ Days and still waiting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Today is day 827 for me, I would so enjoy getting a VIN or a build date from @Ford Motor Company.
It's been an insanely long wait with such little communication from Ford.

Maybe I'll give them a call today and see how things are at the factory...

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've actually wondered the opposite... if Ford is a just-in-time production model, how do they know what tier 1 and 2 suppliers will be able to deliver 6-8 weeks from now to a JIT assembly line?
JIT is relative. They are not operating day-to-day JIT. More like 30-60 day JIT.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JIT is relative. They are not operating day-to-day JIT. More like 30-60 day JIT.
Which also means they can't schedule out the entire production year.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree. There is no reason they cannot at least tenatively schedule the remaining orders before taking on new ones. Don't care if the date would change which is completely understandable depending on how far out you are scheduled. Just knowing that you are in line though would put a lot of people at ease. Being in limbo with no path forward in sight just plain sucks.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Today is day 827 for me, I would so enjoy getting a VIN or a build date from @Ford Motor Company.
It's been an insanely long wait with such little communication from Ford.

Maybe I'll give them a call today and see how things are at the factory...
Don't forget to mention how pumped you are!

Personally year 3 has been the hardest because going from having a MY21 allocation (which got canceled as 1/2 of them did), to the bonus of Erection Green for MY22, we find nothing new for MY23 except interest rates that have tripled and trade-in value which is collapsing around our feet, I was pumped, but now I'm struggling to stay at half-barrel or half-chub, depending on your local utterance. I need a fluffing from Ford!

That being said,
Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling 11/17 for production weeks through 1/16 [Emails now rolling in!] may-the-odds-be-ever-in-your-favor-may-the-odds-hunger-games
Sponsored