Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So my build week is 1/16, what are your guys best guess for when it will be delivered?

DeggoT93

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It really is mind blowing that people that reserved in July 2020 still don’t have a build date. Myself included. July 17. Happy for those that actually wanted a vehicle and got one. Annoyed at those that bought one only to sell it for a profit. March 2023 delivery at best for a July 2020 order. Makes no sense!!

Sponsored

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m in the Chicago area. Does being closer to Michigan make a difference?
I would guess by Valentine's for you. Maybe even the first couple days of Feb. Some of it depends on your build - does your truck have to go to mod shop after assembly line? (roof rack, tow, decals, etc) That can add a day to a couple weeks depending on how far behind they are.

I'd ask your dealer what the normal timeline is, they should have a pretty good idea. They won't want to commit to anything but at least it is something more fun to talk about than everything else you talk with a dealer about.

BroncoBilly22

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series & 2022 TESLA Y
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The last email I received (October 6, 2022) said that I was scheduled for the week of November 14, 2022. Well this week has come and gone and I haven't gotten any updates saying that it was built. Anyone know if this week was postponed or rescheduled?

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The last email I received (October 6, 2022) said that I was scheduled for the week of November 14, 2022. Well this week has come and gone and I haven't gotten any updates saying that it was built. Anyone know if this week was postponed or rescheduled?
Highly recommended you call or chat with Ford to get an update. Or your dealer if you’re on speaking terms.

Clayhill

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: scheduling emails now coming in as of 2pm Pacific / 5pm Eastern!

Supposedly, scheduling is happening today. Would love to see who gets their build scheduled to get a sense of planned production volume and through which weeks.
[/QU

Finally got this after 846 days from reservation and 664 from ordering.
DD7198CE-142E-4D3D-A769-300F4094942D.jpeg

Packen8

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Also have that exact order. Reservation 7/2021. Order October 2021, the #1 high volume Ford dealer in my state. Still crossing my fingers!
I also received an email on October 6,2022 with a VIN# stating build week of November 7, 2022

new email 10/11/22 stating build pushed back to week of November 14th

new email 10/18/22 stating build pushed back to week of November 28th

that’s the last I’ve heard anything

BroncoBilly22

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series & 2022 TESLA Y
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also received an email on October 6,2022 with a VIN# stating build week of November 7, 2022

new email 10/11/22 stating build pushed back to week of November 14th

new email 10/18/22 stating build pushed back to week of November 28th

that’s the last I’ve heard anything
Ok thanks. Well that is more than I have heard. Which model and spec is yours? According to your latest update I am at least two weeks behind schedule. When I went on to the vehicle order tracking page it lets you plug in your order # and VIN. I got the below "Notice".

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Notice
This vehicle is not yet available in order tracking at this time, please check back later
Sponsored