kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the Off Rodeo and something for the LA Auto show. Probably means my order is cancelled
I'm not sure if this is good or bad, but I have not received any emails since the order confirmation
Sponsored

Pattertj

Badlands
First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 F350 4x4, BDL 2-dr squatch & Rivian RT1 pending
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah the order is verified. The build date is somehow 12/12/22 even though the order was submitted end of October '22. I asked my dealer if I had a vin # and he passed it along. Pretty sure the build date is just a bunch of BS

Ohship5

Base
First Name
Oship
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
I called ford last night and i wasn’t mean but i was firm in letting her know I’m sick of seeing 22 orders built before 20 reservations and she was quick to tell me in a shitty voice that “just because you ordered first does not put you to the front. There is no line and the broncos are just built each day by color and style. Don’t think there is a line.”
How was i to respond to that? Well, i do know that Chevy and GMC have really upped their game with the mid sized trucks so I’m starting to look around.
One thing for sure, if i get the bronco, it will be the last ford i ever buy.
Do you think the person answering the 1-800 number has (i) any answers whatsoever; (ii) any say in scheduling; or (iii) is to blame for any of this. These poor people handling customer service calls must get 100's of people a day calling and yelling at them for things that they literally have no control over.

BroncoBilly22

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series & 2022 TESLA Y
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Last edited:

Sponsored

Jltexas

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update: scheduling emails now coming in as of 2pm Pacific / 5pm Eastern!

Supposedly, scheduling is happening today. Would love to see who gets their build scheduled to get a sense of planned production volume and through which weeks.
Anyone yet?
I got an email on November one that said my 2023 Raptor is scheduled to be built week of December 19th

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any word on scheduling this week??

FZJ80_replacement

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Late posting but mine got scheduled back on the 17th. Dropping the info here since some folks like to keep track of this stuff. Apologies to everyone still waiting.

I’m a Feb ‘22 walk in, scheduled for the week of 1/16. Black Diamond 2dr, 2.7, basic t-case, tow. Everything else standard. Cactus gray. Cheers!

HellaBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco II 2015 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
7/29/2020 reservation and 10/24/2022 order date. The first notification I received was that it’s already been built!

I’ve owned a 1989 Bronco II since 2002. It’s been great since the 4.0 engine swap but the top comes off this one. Still keeping the bronco II

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling 11/17 for production weeks through 1/16 [Emails now rolling in!] 5A612CCC-71C9-48FB-B628-44B26124EABB

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you don't mind my asking... at what point did you receive a VIN for your Bronco?
When I received that email. It’s too early to use the tracker, but the VIN came at the same time as the email.

BroncoBilly22

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series & 2022 TESLA Y
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I find it strange that I received an email from Ford saying that my Wildtrak had been scheduled to be built the week of November 14th.........an entire month later and nothing. No more emails telling me it was postponed with a new production week or anything.

View attachment 428387

Woke up this morning 12/03/2022 to see an email that my 2023 Wildtrak was built on 12/01/22! I hope they send me a photo of it on the production line. 🙏

Now I shall wait for it to arrive. I'll post how long it takes to arrive at the dealership. I sure hope it isn't 2 months or more like some people have waited.
Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling 11/17 for production weeks through 1/16 [Emails now rolling in!] IMG_3739

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling 11/17 for production weeks through 1/16 [Emails now rolling in!] IMG_3740

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling 11/17 for production weeks through 1/16 [Emails now rolling in!] IMG_3741

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

ElleCee

Outer Banks
First Name
LC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello!

Does anyone know approximately how long it takes to receive your build day after you've received your build week? Doesn't seem like I can track my VIN using this nifty tool (https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/pages/tracker/) until I receive my build day (from what I have heard).

Thanks y'all!

Prkelly

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I drew a golden ticket 8/21/20 Reservation and 1/9 Build.
Fully loaded Sasquatch Badlands

I just got bumped from 1/9 to 1/16
Sponsored