Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No email but checked the backdoor link! Boom! This is why groundhogs day is my favorite holiday of the year! Day one reservation holder here. Build in signature.

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling Email Now Arriving 2/2/23 !! 🙌 Screenshot_20230202_111644_Chrome

Screenshot_20230203_055607_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

662 days, OBX, NO constraints barebones build, 10 priority code and no VIN. This is clearly not about allocation, or constraints. My "Unscheduled Clean" order must be flagged to be skipped over. I would quit on this Bronco, but it appears Ford quit on me already.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is said if you go outside on the morning of February 2 nd and see your shadow, your on order Bronco will get scheduled. Good luck and congratulations to all of you who saw your shadow.

Sponsored

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
662 days, OBX, NO constraints barebones build, 10 priority code and no VIN. This is clearly not about allocation, or constraints. My "Unscheduled Clean" order must be flagged to be skipped over. I would quit on this Bronco, but it appears Ford quit on me already.
I feel your pain. 629 days here on an OBX build. Maybe OBX will be later today. So far today I haven't seen a single OBX on the forum.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Supernickel

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally! Reservation date 10/11/2020. First ordered 10/15/2021 (Was waiting for the black mod top lol.) Just for scheduled for 3/20/2023, no email just updated through the back door link and now on my accounts orders.

I’ve had basically all the constraints since day 1, 2 Dr Badlands, 2.7, Lux, SAS, Tow, PPF, Roof Rails, Mod Bumper. I’ve been lurking for a long long time waiting for this day, can’t wait to be more active in the near future!

Last edited:

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After last weeks E-Mail on whats going on with Ford I was highly upset to say the least.

I was Not willing to go Away from the Wildtrak,Hardtop combo. The Only thing I was willing to do is Drop from the Lux to the High package so that's what I did.

I would like to have the ACC but it was worth taking off to see if I would have any luck getting movement with my order. I hear the B&O audio is very So So taking
that off is no big deal I'm just do my own custom Audio that will sound much better.

Well today I woke up with a email saying my Bronco is Now Scheduled for Production with a Vin # (y)

I don't know if taking the Lux off helped. But I'm do happy I did not give up on the Wildtrak!

So my Order is as stands

2023 Wildtrak 3.0 Hoss
V.Blue
High Package
Tow
HD Bumper
Hard Top
Roof and Door Storage bags
Full Steel Bash plates
Key pad
Floor liners/mat's

Only think I wish I still had was Lux but I will have fun doing a Custom Audio set up (y)

MSRP $60,020

After X-Plan and Price Pro I'll be at about $54,500

WaitingForMyBroncoHTX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It is said if you go outside on the morning of February 2 nd and see your shadow, your on order Bronco will get scheduled. Good luck and congratulations to all of you who saw your shadow.
Its raining here so no shadows or Bronco for me :LOL:

Sponsored

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woohoo! After 900 days since reservation and 700 days since 2021 order, then 2022 reorder, and 2023 reorder I got a call from Cody at Barbee Ford in Denver to check my email.

GOOD NEWS, it is scheduled for Production.

LAST WEEK I decided to NOT drop LUX, SAS and MIC so I am glad I held firm.

Specs: Badlands, Sasquatch, 2.7L, 10-speed auto, Lux, MIC, Modular Bumper, Hot Pepper Red, and MSRP from Barbee Highway Ford.

Dropped Tow in middle of 2022 and my fav color Cyber Orange color on the 2023 change but glad about everything else.

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling Email Now Arriving 2/2/23 !! 🙌 1675355169711

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands