Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After last weeks E-Mail on whats going on with Ford I was highly upset to say the least.

I was Not willing to go Away from the Wildtrak,Hardtop combo. The Only thing I was willing to do is Drop from the Lux to the High package so that's what I did.

I would like to have the ACC but it was worth taking off to see if I would have any luck getting movement with my order. I hear the B&O audio is very So So taking
that off is no big deal I'm just do my own custom Audio that will sound much better.

Well today I woke up with a email saying my Bronco is Now Scheduled for Production with a Vin # (y)

I don't know if taking the Lux off helped. But I'm do happy I did not give up on the Wildtrak!

So my Order is as stands

2023 Wildtrak 3.0 Hoss
V.Blue
High Package
Tow
HD Bumper
Hard Top
Roof and Door Storage bags
Full Steel Bash plates
Key pad
Floor liners/mat's

Only think I wish I still had was Lux but I will have fun doing a Custom Audio set up (y)

MSRP $60,020

After X-Plan and Price Pro I'll be at about $54,500
Was thinking the same thing - what was all the blustering about with no WT, BL, etc? Was Ford trying to get folks to flinch, I suspect some did, but now folks with constraints are getting dates. Cool! Congrats to y'all!
Sponsored

OB9

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After 2 years. Finally scheduled for 3/6 after dropping the unholy trinity. Lux/SAS/Mic. Build OB/4dr/High/4.27/advanced 4x4/leather. No email. Posted on back door Ford site. Confirmed with dealer. Drove both mic and soft top prior to change. Was disappointed that Mic was not much better than soft top in the noise department. Will pursue aftermarket option in the future. Now off to order suspension/wheels and tires😀

Ellis Family Garage

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands, '06 F150 FX4, '95 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We got THE email today. Oct 2020 res, Jan 21, 2021 order. Scheduled week of March 20 with vin# Badlands 2.7L auto Iconic silver SAS MIC high tow. Good luck to those still waiting.

Bowen Scarff in Kent WA

Last edited:

huskerhiker

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands non SAS, modified.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow! No email but back door link just updated (I had checked 30 minutes ago too but no scheduled date) to show a 3/13 production week. Badlands, soft top, non sas, high package, 2.7, modular, no tow. Dropped SAS and hardtop day after being given the option. Jan 2021 reservation.

Excited and shocked.

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally some good news for sas/lux/tow holders.
Anyone here from granger? Have a 7/16/20 reservation for badlands that I haven’t seen scheduled yet. Hoping it might come through some point today.

Sponsored

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I posted this in the other scheduling thread, just trying to help..

Not to be the person that posts bad news... just trying to set expectations for you. I received the glorious email from Ford on Oct 6 with a VIN and said my Bronco was scheduled for production... Oh JOY and excitement!!...

after numerous delays, push back emails, etc. My Bronco arrived at Granger last night. ... so... Once you get the first email.. it could be ~5 months until you get your truck... how is that for depressing.

I am picking my up next week.. I put that at 942 days I waited. I created my own timeline.

Bronco schedule.jpg
Congrats and Thanks I appreciate the "TEMPER YOUR ENTHUSIASM" message.

B_Wagon136

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No email, but backdoor link shows scheduled for 3/13! Any ideas on when we'll see the VIN??

4 Door Black Diamond, 2.3 auto, HDM bumper, mid package. Removed our Tow and MIC last week after waiting 14 months.

Regretting the tow removal a bit now after seeing some scheduled on here, but after market install should be fairly simple there I assume.

We've also got plans for an after market hardtop. Any chance there's a market to sell our unwanted factory soft top?

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We got THE email today. Oct 2020 res, Jan 21, 2021 order. Scheduled week of March 20. Badlands 2.7L auto Iconic silver SAS MIC high tow. Good luck to those still waiting.
Congrats!!!!!!

danane

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
No email, but backdoor link shows scheduled for 3/13! Any ideas on when we'll see the VIN??

4 Door Black Diamond, 2.3 auto, HDM bumper, mid package. Removed our Tow and MIC last week after waiting 14 months.

Regretting the tow removal a bit now after seeing some scheduled on here, but after market install should be fairly simple there I assume.

We've also got plans for an after market hardtop. Any chance there's a market to sell our unwanted factory soft top?
Congrats!

There's definitely a market for soft tops. I ordered a hardtop because the $700 or whatever up charge for it was so low, but after seeing how I almost never took off my old jeep's hardtop (and ALWAYS took off my most recent jeep's soft top), I know that I want to end up with a soft top when (if) my bronco arrives.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my VIN, it's at the bottom of the scheduled for build week 3/20/23 email. Window sticker won't populate though

Sponsored

GearHd6

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know they said no manual transmission this week, but, do any of that got scheduled today have the manual? Reason I ask, they said no Heritage but they're getting scheduled today it seems.

B_Wagon136

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats!

There's definitely a market for soft tops. I ordered a hardtop because the $700 or whatever up charge for it was so low, but after seeing how I almost never took off my old jeep's hardtop (and ALWAYS took off my most recent jeep's soft top), I know that I want to end up with a soft top when (if) my bronco arrives.
Thats why we initially ordered the hard top too. After market hard top price on the limited options is going to be a doozy, but the $2,500 rebate and $695 reduction helps a bit.

The math logic there says the Ford MIC hard top is worth $695 *more* than Ford's soft top (since MIC comes with soft top removal as default).

The $2,545 price for the option to include both tops at delivery tells me the factory MIC hard top is worth $1,620 and the factory soft top is valued at $925.

I don't think I'd drive too hard of a bargain to sell the soft top at that price given all the headaches in the ordering process already!

Still gotta say...the loss of Cyber Orange as an option from our initial 2022 order hurts most of all.

danane

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thats why we initially ordered the hard top too. After market hard top price on the limited options is going to be a doozy, but the $2,500 rebate and $695 reduction helps a bit.

The math logic there says the Ford MIC hard top is worth $695 *more* than Ford's soft top (since MIC comes with soft top removal as default).

The $2,545 price for the option to include both tops at delivery tells me the factory MIC hard top is worth $1,620 and the factory soft top is valued at $925.

I don't think I'd drive too hard of a bargain to sell the soft top at that price given all the headaches in the ordering process already!

Still gotta say...the loss of Cyber Orange as an option from our initial 2022 order hurts most of all.
I can see the logic behind those prices, but I expect the prices to be set more by the availability of alternatives for awhile.

For example, I'd say the "value" of the MIC top is around 4-6k right now because that seems to be in line with the cheapest available alternatives while the soft top is maybe valued around 1500-2k as that is in line with the available alternative soft tops (trek top for example).

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I just had a hitch delivered yesterday. I dropped tow as well. Just need to go out and pick up some 4 inch grade 8 bolts and wait until summer for my April build to arrive!

Your vin comes with the e-mail from Ford.
Sponsored