Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was thinking the same thing - what was all the blustering about with no WT, BL, etc? Was Ford trying to get folks to flinch, I suspect some did, but now folks with constraints are getting dates. Cool! Congrats to y'all!
Unfortunately, all the constraints are relative to dealer allocations and the number of constrained builds that each dealer has on order. Since the dealers have been provided the number of constrained builds that they are likely to be allocated, the dealers have access to pretty solid information from Ford.

Whether dealers are willing to share this info is another question.
Sponsored

SpudHusker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford 250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No email, but backdoor link shows scheduled for 3/13! Any ideas on when we'll see the VIN??

4 Door Black Diamond, 2.3 auto, HDM bumper, mid package. Removed our Tow and MIC last week after waiting 14 months.

Regretting the tow removal a bit now after seeing some scheduled on here, but after market install should be fairly simple there I assume.

We've also got plans for an after market hardtop. Any chance there's a market to sell our unwanted factory soft top?
How do you access the backdoor link?

BRONCeyeTIS

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang,qx80
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Really had high hopes today...nothing...wildtrak with all the sins and a bag of chips.
I am 1 of only 3 builds (all wildtrak) left to be scheduled at my dealer....hope I don't shoot myself in the foot for wanting my build the way I want it..
congratulations to all who got dates and best of luck to the rest of us !

THnCS

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr Bronco Badlands 19 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I honestly gave up hope that I would see a 23. To my surprise, just got the email this morning. Week of March 27 build week.
4dr Badlands, Sas, Lux and Mic Top. Gonna buy some lottery tickets this week.

Sponsored

1TNgirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Rhonda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Really had high hopes today...nothing...wildtrak with all the sins and a bag of chips.
I am 1 of only 3 builds (all wildtrak) left to be scheduled at my dealer....hope I don't shoot myself in the foot for wanting my build the way I want it..
congratulations to all who got dates and best of luck to the rest of us !
Hang in there! If you are like me, I wasn't compromising anymore. Got scheduled for my WT, MIC top, Lux, Tow and Leather.

hwall

Black Diamond
First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Holy Shit just got this. HE, 2.3, Auto, Ttow, Aux switches.

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling Email Now Arriving 2/2/23 !! 🙌 Screenshot_20230202_131317_Gmail
I can’t believe I finally got scheduled, it feels like ive been waiting for an eternity! My build is in my signature.

30FA34C3-AE09-4057-A287-55DF27F0405B.jpeg

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lmfao scheduled for production March 20th. I have an ADM bronco otherwise I would have dropped those 3 features Ford told me to for the $2500 for sure. I kept my reservation because I need MGV and hard top. A hard top was going to be $5k or more, so if I had to spend $5k I'd rather it cover depreciation on my current bronco and get a brand new one.

Badlands, SAS, Lux, 2.7, Tow, Hard Top, MGV
Reservation 4/30/21
3 times ordered

Back door now updated

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling Email Now Arriving 2/2/23 !! 🙌 30FA34C3-AE09-4057-A287-55DF27F0405B

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling Email Now Arriving 2/2/23 !! 🙌 30FA34C3-AE09-4057-A287-55DF27F0405B
Awesome, why I told people I wouldn’t change if I knew I was close to the front of my dealers orders.

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

662 days, OBX, NO constraints barebones build, 10 priority code and no VIN. This is clearly not about allocation, or constraints. My "Unscheduled Clean" order must be flagged to be skipped over. I would quit on this Bronco, but it appears Ford quit on me already.
I would check and see what my dealer is saying about their allocation and priority code. How do you know you have been skipped by others at your dealer?

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Me too! Now to change my avatar. And I did drop SAS, MIC, and Lux but added tow back on.

Congrats to see some that changed get immediately scheduled

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Was thinking the same thing - what was all the blustering about with no WT, BL, etc? Was Ford trying to get folks to flinch, I suspect some did, but now folks with constraints are getting dates. Cool! Congrats to y'all!
That was the plan all along. Offer 2500 in hope just some would change. A great deal for those at the back of lines and hoping to get a MY23. If you were tracking order mix to constraints it wasn’t that much out of balance. Ford is trying to schedule all the orders before opening MY23 banks.

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

931 days ……still no email.
On one hand I’m really upset cause I want the damn thing already.

on the other hand, this has been amazing forced financial blessing. Can’t spend the money cause waiting for the bronco.
Since I’ve ordered the bronco, I’ve been able to save up for a house, and just bought solar for said house.

I’d hoped atleast this time around ford would have prioritized the reservation line. I’ve seen my exact build here for people that reserved a year+ later than me getting built and yet no word.
Sponsored