97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not showing up on the backdoor
Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Badlands/MIC/TOW/LUX
Looks like a sasquatch too.

As far as my former WT now OBX, Nada. Nothing. Zilch.
Sponsored

Last edited:

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Perhaps a dumb question but is there a ”backdoor” link to check order status if an order is not a reservation conversion? I have only a dealer order number for my 3/22 WT order.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Removed our Tow and MIC last week after waiting 14 months.
Tow is not a constraint anymore. You might want to try emailing your dealer and see if it is possible to add it back. Stranger things have happened (like a guy adding Squatch to a BL after getting scheduled).

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Congrats OP, those wheels are so good. Trade ya, haha
I'm considering selling the white wheels and going aftermarket, although CA is quite a distance.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Quite a distance indeed! I was mostly joking. I think they'd look ridiculous on a stock EG Sas
Good ridiculous or bad ridiculous?

B_Wagon136

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Tow is not a constraint anymore. You might want to try emailing your dealer and see if it is possible to add it back. Stranger things have happened (like a guy adding Squatch to a BL after getting scheduled).
We were at our dealer last Friday (1/27) making the mods to our order. I waffled on the Tow because he did say that it wasn't a constraint anymore, but when he checked the box to put it back in, a pop-up came up on the interface and said "This is a limited supply item" so I told him to leave it off.

If I added Tow back on now, I'd worry about that delaying our production since that does seem to happen on orders after they're scheduled.

Appreciate the advice though -- and may work out for some. I've resigned myself to playing it safe after waiting this long.

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good ridiculous or bad ridiculous?
I feel like bad...I like that when I scratch up my sas ones off-road they just scratch on the silver beauty rings. I can't imagine rashed up white heritage wheels. Although, rally cars are cool and some of them had white wheels.

Look just send em to me for a little bit, Ill try em out and send them back to you. Haha

Did you get a build date for your heritage? I'm so curious to see one in person, they're so rad looking.

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nothing. Nada. Zilch. 618 days and counting...

Last edited:

ElasticDiadem

Wildtrak
First Name
Clifford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback; Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m in. I dropped MIC and MOD last week, but added TOW. My dealer had almost all 2020 Reservation holders cleared ahead of me. Some still waiting for Raptors or Heritage Editions. Lots of 99’d orders just sitting there.

Wildtrak: Velocity Blue, LUX, TOW, Leather
March 2021 Reservation
August 2021 Conversion

CD8F2B3E-B1B9-4534-9BAC-2977CB084846.jpeg

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

We were at our dealer last Friday (1/27) making the mods to our order. I waffled on the Tow because he did say that it wasn't a constraint anymore, but when he checked the box to put it back in, a pop-up came up on the interface and said "This is a limited supply item" so I told him to leave it off.

If I added Tow back on now, I'd worry about that delaying our production since that does seem to happen on orders after they're scheduled.

Appreciate the advice though -- and may work out for some. I've resigned myself to playing it safe after waiting this long.
I did the same. I ordered one on Sunday and it arrived yesterday. Will be a piece of cake to install. I've installed several and this will be the easist. The wiring is plug and play but need to run 12V from the batttery.

Treich

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I did have high hopes this morning to get the email buuut nada. But then again I've never received any of Fords other updates, yes I did get the Order Confirmation email for the year carryover over.

4 door Badlands 2.7L High Package, dealer allegedly changed to the soft top last week original order date Oct 2021.

SpudHusker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford 250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally some good news for sas/lux/tow holders.
Anyone here from granger? Have a 7/16/20 reservation for badlands that I haven’t seen scheduled yet. Hoping it might come through some point today.
I'm also a 7/16/20 reservation for a Badlands from Granger and haven't received an email yet. Crossing my fingers though.
Sponsored