Bronco Dad

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid, 2022 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
No email... yet? But when I check my order it shows as scheduled for 3/27 week. Heck ya!!! Hour one Reservation that I waited 3 years for White top to place order. Super pumped!

Edit: Oh yea, HE 2.3 Auto w/Tow obviously in Red

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling Email Now Arriving 2/2/23 !! 🙌 Screenshot_20230202-204839_Chrome
Sponsored

redsfancfp

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota Tundra 1794
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am also in TN, still waiting for a build date. Which dealer did you place your order through?
Long Lewis in Florence Al

I got the email but did not change anything. My dealer told me that they had only 1 person change out of over 40 orders.

Tenon

Raptor
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It is said if you go outside on the morning of February 2 nd and see your shadow, your on order Bronco will get scheduled. Good luck and congratulations to all of you who saw your shadow.
I guess that’s what happened. No shadow(but plenty of rain) and no Bronco.

KarenAnne08

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mercedes E350 4MATIC to bridge the gap
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi, everyone. I've been creeping on this site since reserving in June 2021 / ordering in October 2021 (Wildtrak, 2.7L, MIC, squatch, lux, everything except tow, which I removed a long time ago at my dealer's suggestion). I didn't receive the scheduling email today, but my dealer notified me that my order has been scheduled for the week of March 27th - and I verified this upon logging in.

I can hardly believe it! I called my dealer on Tuesday to cancel my order and receive my incentive money toward an Explorer ST, and I was advised to hold off because my order was previewing for the first time. Then poof! Scheduled today. I'm over the moon!

Good luck to all the others who are unscheduled. Take it from me, hope is not lost for those of us with alllll the constraints.

Sponsored

konachameleon

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan rogue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Been lurking for a long time and finally scheduled today! Reserved 04/2021 - 4door/Wildtrak/2.7L/MIC/Tow/Lux/roof rails - basically everything you can add is there. Located in New York.

After receiving the email last week I had lost hope but decided if I haven’t changed my order the past 2 years, I’m not going to change it now. Glad I held off because I’m getting the exact car i’ve been dreaming of! Scheduled for the week of 03/27!

Can’t wait!

165EBA6A-5928-44D2-8836-02B53768948C.jpeg

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EilersPark

Black Diamond
First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
3/1/22 order. Black Diamond, Carbonized Gray, MIC, SAS, 2.7, Mod Bumper (+ Tow).

Originally ordered without Tow as it was constraint at the time. Left it off of the 9/20/22 re-order. I just called my dealer last week and had him add the tow back on and now BOOM, I'm scheduled for 3/27.

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling Email Now Arriving 2/2/23 !! 🙌 BD_Scheduled.PNG

garrettgraham

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received my email this morning. I was close to canceling as I didn’t want to remove MIC, Sas or Lux…and then unexpectedly got scheduled for the week of 3/27! Badlands with MIC, Sas, Lux, Leather and tow.
E23A5385-D112-4931-8977-375582E7D4B6.jpeg

Sardine

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Elantra N - 6 speed & 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was hoping my 2 door/badlands/non-sasquatch/high package with normal wheels got scheduled today but nope.

How often does the scheduling occur? Was it just for today and must I now wait till the next batch happens? Or do they keep doing it for a few days?

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was hoping my 2 door/badlands/non-sasquatch/high package with normal wheels got scheduled today but nope.

How often does the scheduling occur? Was it just for today and must I now wait till the next batch happens? Or do they keep doing it for a few days?
I think the scheduling is done over more than one day. I don't know how many people at Ford are involved, but each batch of production schedules is thousands of vehicles.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I seriously am about to fall over. Day 1 hour 1 res holder. Changed out of my 2 Wildtrak about two and a half weeks ago. No email, nothing on the website today. Called Ford to confirm my change was in good order AND.....I AM SCHEDULED!!!!! week of 3/13 did not get an email because they had the wrong email address for me was not updated on the website either. Guy I spoke to gave me my vin and went to the ordertracking area and I saw it with my own two eyes. Seriously cannot believe it.

2 Door A 51, High, mod bumper. Cannot wait.
What did you change too may I ask?

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It is totally random. My bronco last year had a blend date of November 1st and it didn’t ship until the first of January. And I didn’t get it until the 22nd of January.
Mine was built 5/2/22 and was delivered to South Alabama 13 days after blend date.

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Almost all hard tops this round. I feel like I maybe should’ve kept my MIC on the order. 😡
Sponsored