Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 Bronco II, 23 Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling Email Now Arriving 2/2/23 !! 🙌 Screenshot_20230203-095820_Email

I'm absolutely ecstatic this came through yesterday. I had given up and was ready to cave on my Lux/Sas packages. I was distraught and quite frankly pissed about it too. Glad to see some potential siblings out there!

It looks like someone is trying to keep track of some data, so my order date was 10/14/21 and its BL/Sas/2.7/Lux/2dr with towing.

I really feel for those that took the rebate on Sas/Lux but didn't want to, yet still aren't scheduled.

Sponsored

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First post

Ordered in January of 2022 and was told yesterday mine was being previewed. (I had called my dealer asking if I needed to change my order and he said he had been promised that all of his orders would happen this year). Today got the email that I was scheduled for the week of March 27th. I ordered an Outer Banks four door in Hot Pepper Red. I have the hard top and the lux package.
Encouraging to know. I've got the same build just velocity blue. Hopefully I'll get pulled in the coming weeks. Congrats!! Hot Pepper Red is a great choice!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How often does the scheduling occur? Was it just for today and must I now wait till the next batch happens? Or do they keep doing it for a few days?
Traditionally, scheduling has only occurred on Thursdays. There have been a few exceptions with BRaptors being scheduled out on Wednesdays and then a few weeks ago when we saw one of the rounds of "specialty scheduling" take place on a Tuesday. And then there was the one time in '21 when the scheduling intern forgot to hit the send button and a batch of FE emails didn't go out until late Saturday night.

But to answer your question, scheduling is done for the week. And no, we do not yet know if scheduling will take place next week.

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my VIN!!!! holy crap! But it doesn't show a scheduled date on the tracker, but hell I am happy I got that much!!!! Black Badlands, MIC, SAS, High Pkg. Hell yeah!

Canadian5.0

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Really looking forward to a owners review of the H E 4 door white modular top , Been long enough you’d think maybe ford finally put a quality top on the 3 year running bronco , fingers crossed

Sponsored

acarver

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Original reservation 7/30/2021, reordered 11/2/2021 and finally reordered again for Y23 9/22/2022. Got an email from Ford on 1/20/2023 about constraints on my build causing a delay. Called the dealership and decided to just keep my original build as is. I’ve already waited this long, why not delay the gratification a little longer? Kept the SAS package and hardtop and BOOM, got my build date and VIN less than 2 weeks later! Can’t wait to get this bad boy out in the Colorado mountains this summer.

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling Email Now Arriving 2/2/23 !! 🙌 E9467AF3-E75C-48C4-A6E0-590A1AA7E1AD

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After last weeks E-Mail on whats going on with Ford I was highly upset to say the least.

I was Not willing to go Away from the Wildtrak,Hardtop combo. The Only thing I was willing to do is Drop from the Lux to the High package so that's what I did.

I would like to have the ACC but it was worth taking off to see if I would have any luck getting movement with my order. I hear the B&O audio is very So So taking
that off is no big deal I'm just do my own custom Audio that will sound much better.

Well today I woke up with a email saying my Bronco is Now Scheduled for Production with a Vin # (y)

I don't know if taking the Lux off helped. But I'm do happy I did not give up on the Wildtrak!

So my Order is as stands

2023 Wildtrak 3.0 Hoss
V.Blue
High Package
Tow
HD Bumper
Hard Top
Roof and Door Storage bags
Full Steel Bash plates
Key pad
Floor liners/mat's

Only think I wish I still had was Lux but I will have fun doing a Custom Audio set up (y)

MSRP $60,020

After X-Plan and Price Pro I'll be at about $54,500

Congratulations on the NEWS! I'm in the same boat, even removed more constraints, took off Lux, Modular Bumper, and tow. Figured I can always add the bumper and tow and just upgrade the sound system. Had to be a 2Dr. Wildtrac. I'm still checking dealer stock nationwide for a comparable build. Surprised to find some dealers selling at MSRP with A/Z plans. Still hopeful. 10/14/21 reservation.

Last edited:

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It may be listed somewhere but I'm honestly too lazy to look through all the threads. How do I have a VIN now but no build date? Seems like everyone that got the good news (including me) got a VIN with a build date?

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It may be listed somewhere but I'm honestly too lazy to look through all the threads. How do I have a VIN now but no build date? Seems like everyone that got the good news (including me) got a VIN with a build date?
If it makes you feel any better, those build dates mean absolutely nothing. They’re only meant to satiate angry future customers and I will tell you that the large majority of these dates are going to get pushed out.

The truth is that Ford has no better of an idea as to when they’re going to build your Bronco now, than they did three years ago.

Not trying to rain on anyone’s parade here but think it’s important to speak the truth so you can plan accordingly rather than accept the bullshit lies that Ford is telling you only to let you down again.

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it makes you feel any better, those build dates mean absolutely nothing. They’re only meant to satiate angry future customers and I will tell you that the large majority of these dates are going to get pushed out.

The truth is that Ford has no better of an idea as to when they’re going to build your Bronco now, than they did three years ago.

Not trying to rain on anyone’s parade here but think it’s important to speak the truth so you can plan accordingly rather than accept the bullshit lies that Ford is telling you only to let you down again.
Thanks bud. I get it, I work for Ford in service so I know all the dates can be pie in the sky but just thought it was odd that I got my VIN but no build date like the others posting? I asked our guy who places all the orders and he didn't know why either, just said be glad you got a VIN lol.
Sponsored