HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know if it’s normal for the webpage that the scheduling email links to, to not have a production date like the email?
My email says the week of April 17th but the website shows nothing.

CBEDD8EB-7E48-4439-932A-D09A20046207.jpeg
took 3 weeks for mine to show up so?
Sponsored

FIREGROUNDIMAGES

Wildtrak
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 HUMMER H3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Reserved on 11/30/2020.
Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling emails are going out now!! (3/2/23) 20230306_150644
I also got the email on 3/2! Iconic Silver 2 door Wildtrak with all the deadly sins! 2 door, tow package, Wildtrak, etc. 4/17 build week! FINGERS CROSSED! Good luck to the rest of you as well!

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They offered $1k below invoice initially. For the month of October 2020 (aka Grangetober), they extended the deal to $2k below invoice.
If it was me it would cost me that much in travel and gas...I would actually have lost money. I'm curious how many actually came out ahead. You can burn $2k on travel in a hurry.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am seeing a lot of people get scheduled emails for broncos that had the constraints......GO figure
Because enough people took the offer. That was what they were trying to accomplish. Obviously some would win if they didn't move.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If it was me it would cost me that much in travel and gas...I would actually have lost money. I'm curious how many actually came out ahead. You can burn $2k on travel in a hurry.
Well, when all is said and done, I am over $10k under current MSRP.

Outer Banks 2d 2.7 advanced 4x4 high, tow, and aux switches.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, when all is said and done, I am over $10k under current MSRP.

Outer Banks 2d 2.7 advanced 4x4 high, tow, and aux switches.
Yeah I know with all the PP and offer $$, .along with below MSRP, but I could have gotten all that minus the under MSRP from my local dealer.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

:unsure: You live in Alabama. Driving to Iowa would take a day. With the $1k below invoice, it amounts to about a $2500 savings from MSRP. Are you saying it would cost you $2500 to travel to Iowa to buy a Bronco?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah I know with all the PP and offer $$, .along with below MSRP, but I could have gotten all that minus the under MSRP from my local dealer.
It's not just the price, but the fact that they kept me informed every step of the way and I never had to about them keeping their word.

And the difference between MSRP $48,770 and $45,101 is about $3600 (Current MSRP is $51,020). It only takes a few mistakes to lose PP and the other money.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I guess it all depends on the quality of travel you're used to. I'll be flying in coach, picking a decent local hotel and driving my thousand miles stopping overnight in Tennessee to visit family. At 18 mpg's I should burn 55 gallons of gas and invested 3 days of time to save what at the end of the day will be about 6k off of current MSRP. If I had stayed with my local dealer I probably could have gotten my Bronco earlier but have no doubt that it would have cost me at least $5k in ADM plus $1k in dealer fees and add-ons so I think I'm coming out ahead, I didn't need to be the first kid on the block with a Bronco.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's not just the price, but the fact that they kept me informed every step of the way and I never had to about them keeping their word.
It really seems to bother people that this is the path that some chose.

Again and again this topic comes up with people unable to see a perspective that they don’t share and be able to comprehend that a car buying purchase is not one size fits all.

The same people that can’t see themselves purchasing a vehicle out of state that would require a road trip to get, will be the same people that have no issue using their Bronco….on a road trip!

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And the difference between MSRP $48,770 and $45,101 is about $3600 (Current MSRP is $51,020). It only takes a few mistakes to lose PP and the other money.
Glad it worked out for you! For me a flight, rooms for several nights, fuel, food...I still would have burned through thousands but I'm glad it has worked out. Just didn't make sense to me for those a long way off to go this route....and the potential long wait from being so deep in the wait list. I had mine delivered in 6 months from order date to driveway. 2-3k these days as prices skyrocket doesn't really seem that much. Crazy how much prices have increased, not just on the Bronco but all vehicles. Was watching a YouTube video the other day where the channel had bought a F150 Raptor new in 2014 for $44K....and they just traded their FE Bronco on a new 2023 Raptor R at the tune of $109. Madness.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It really seems to bother people that this is the path that some chose.

Again and again this topic comes up with people unable to see a perspective that they don’t share and be able to comprehend that a car buying purchase is not one size fits all.

The same people that can’t see themselves purchasing a vehicle out of state that would require a road trip to get, will be the same people that have no issue using their Bronco….on a road trip!
Doesn't bother me at all...I was just responding to the post of why people all over the country would go this route, and I was just saying, I have always had the same question...at some point it would not make sense. I'm all for driving out of state, just drove 600 miles, almost Miami, to purchase a Land Rover Discovery Sport, because they are many more to choose from in S. Florida. :)

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I guess it all depends on the quality of travel you're used to. I'll be flying in coach, picking a decent local hotel and driving my thousand miles stopping overnight in Tennessee to visit family. At 18 mpg's I should burn 55 gallons of gas and invested 3 days of time to save what at the end of the day will be about 6k off of current MSRP. If I had stayed with my local dealer I probably could have gotten my Bronco earlier but have no doubt that it would have cost me at least $5k in ADM plus $1k in dealer fees and add-ons so I think I'm coming out ahead, I didn't need to be the first kid on the block with a Bronco.
But price protection would have applied equally...you would only have been saving the original discount....unless I'm totally confused. I got MSRP and price protection, so what I paid was below sticker when it arrived.
Sponsored