E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

:unsure: You live in Alabama. Driving to Iowa would take a day. With the $1k below invoice, it amounts to about a $2500 savings from MSRP. Are you saying it would cost you $2500 to travel to Iowa to buy a Bronco?
Well as soon as mine is ready I'll see if it cost 2k to drive up there and get it lol
Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doesn't bother me at all...
Totally understood and wasn’t intending you to be the target or put words in your mouth.

My comment was more a general observation from all the times this topic had been brought up over the years.

However I do think it is ironic that the costs that you highlighted as major constraints to this purchasing approach (hotel, gas et al) are the costs associated with any road trip. Which, for a lot of people, is the exact reason they are buying the vehicle!

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Anyone know if it’s normal for the webpage that the scheduling email links to, to not have a production date like the email?
My email says the week of April 17th but the website shows nothing.

CBEDD8EB-7E48-4439-932A-D09A20046207.jpeg
From what I’ve heard, that view doesn’t update till you have build date. Try this…once logged into Ford.com, click on Account then under Order click on View Details… that should give the order status view.
Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling emails are going out now!! (3/2/23) 4138F449-B5B3-4E8E-942A-602A6A086AE5

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Totally understood and wasn’t intending you to be the target or put words in your mouth.

My comment was more a general observation from all the times this topic had been brought up over the years.

However I do think it is ironic that the costs that you highlighted as major constraints to this purchasing approach (hotel, gas et al) are the costs associated with any road trip. Which, for a lot of people, is the exact reason they are buying the vehicle!
It's all good...good conversation for someone to consider when choosing to buy somewhere. Hey I'm all for a road trip, but it wouldn't be enjoyable to me to just go pickup a vehicle/business transaction. Now it may be different if I planned to make it an excursion and take in some other sights, etc. more of what I'm thinking when I think road trip. I'm happy to see so many get scheduled that have been waiting so long, including a bunch from Granger and several I saw from Chapman.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I guess it all depends on the quality of travel you're used to. I'll be flying in coach, picking a decent local hotel and driving my thousand miles stopping overnight in Tennessee to visit family. At 18 mpg's I should burn 55 gallons of gas and invested 3 days of time to save what at the end of the day will be about 6k off of current MSRP. If I had stayed with my local dealer I probably could have gotten my Bronco earlier but have no doubt that it would have cost me at least $5k in ADM plus $1k in dealer fees and add-ons so I think I'm coming out ahead, I didn't need to be the first kid on the block with a Bronco.
Yeah this is me. When I moved to Granger in 2020, it was very unknown if dealers would honor MSRP. Many still didn’t and added ADM even after promising not to. Then when it was apparent who was OK locally and that Granger’s allocations had changed for the worse, Ford wouldn’t let us move back.

As it was then and now, it’s discounted and I get a nice road trip out of the deal and buying from someone who is honest, proactive, informative, etc. These kind of businesses should be REWARDED with business not punished by Ford.

Coincidentally family have moved to Arkansas in the subsequent 2.5 years so we can stop along the way.

Sponsored

MJ12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally! Took the money then changed it back to original order 4 days later. Badlands squatch, hard top, 2.7, High pack. Eruption green. Day 7 reservation. LFG!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Glad it worked out for you! For me a flight, rooms for several nights, fuel, food...I still would have burned through thousands but I'm glad it has worked out. Just didn't make sense to me for those a long way off to go this route....and the potential long wait from being so deep in the wait list. I had mine delivered in 6 months from order date to driveway. 2-3k these days as prices skyrocket doesn't really seem that much. Crazy how much prices have increased, not just on the Bronco but all vehicles. Was watching a YouTube video the other day where the channel had bought a F150 Raptor new in 2014 for $44K....and they just traded their FE Bronco on a new 2023 Raptor R at the tune of $109. Madness.
Well, in my case, I didn't really have to wait. I already have a Bronco and I have already put over 60k miles on it in under 18 months. So what's a few thousand miles to drive one home, I call that the break in period.

Depending on the timing however, I may have to get it shipped as opposed to picking it up. That could add $$$$ to the purchase, but it will still be well under MSRP.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, in my case, I didn't really have to wait. I already have a Bronco and I have already put over 60k miles on it in under 18 months. So what's a few thousand miles to drive one home, I call that the break in period.

Depending on the timing however, I may have to get it shipped as opposed to picking it up. That could add $$$$ to the purchase, but it will still be well under MSRP.
I knew you already had one and another coming! I just flipped 10,000 and all good so far and this year I get to enjoy it the entire spring season! Hard to believe last year at this time I was “in production “ getting bumped every week due too the chip shortage.

Topher

Outer Banks
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4 door Outer Banks, Cactus Grey, MIC, LUX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So is it just me or are others having trouble accessing the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking web page. Ever since I received my 4/10 build date email I have been trying to use the web page. I have the customer order number and the VIN input and I get a green check for the captcha but when I press the Accept and Track button nothing really happens. If I press it again I get a session has expired please refresh your page error. I have tried it using other browsers but have the same issue. I was able to see it once on my phone but have been unable to see it since.
Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling emails are going out now!! (3/2/23) 1678406121319

Sponsored

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So is it just me or are others having trouble accessing the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking web page. Ever since I received my 4/10 build date email I have been trying to use the web page. I have the customer order number and the VIN input and I get a green check for the captcha but when I press the Accept and Track button nothing really happens. If I press it again I get a session has expired please refresh your page error. I have tried it using other browsers but have the same issue. I was able to see it once on my phone but have been unable to see it since.

I'm experiencing the same issue . I also tried 2-3 hours earlier and the had the same error. Must be some Ford systems issue. Try again tomorrow.

reman1266

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm experiencing the same issue . I also tried 2-3 hours earlier and the had the same error. Must be some Ford systems issue. Try again tomorrow.
For me it was the ad blocker. After click “I am not a robot”, a pop up should come up to confirm some pictures. Session expired since my ad blocker prevented the pop up session from opening.

Commodore

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
/\ /\Same Here

Once ...my build was scheduled for the week of 4/10
It is no longer scheduled.

Looking forward to a delay.

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got my email this morning. OBX 4-door with all the sins, including tow. Ordered 2/9/2022. Production week of April 24th. Pumped!
composite.png

Kdall

Outer Banks
First Name
Kendall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey there! New comer here! Thanks for having me. Got my OB scheduled email yesterday for 4/24! I removed all the options after my threat letter and conversations with my dealer. However, on my tracking it’s still showing them all on there. (I never got a confirm of my changes from my dealer or Ford, but verbally my dealer told me he made them) Anyone else experienced this? It would be awesome if it was coming as I had originally ordered!
Good luck to everyone still waiting!
Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling emails are going out now!! (3/2/23) BA792526-3EF1-4A0C-A4F9-AC06CBC19996
Sponsored