Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you, @I3lackRose ... I believe the majority of people on this thread are scheduled as a Badlands with a manual transmission. I've been following those threads and I'll contribute once I take delivery of my 2023.

I'm not sure if anyone with a 2023MY has reported on whether or not they hear the sound. It will be interesting if the 2023 continues with the issue.
The tops are cracking too so be aware of that. I have a 2 door Badlands manual on order and it makes me sick that they have not gotten the major kinks worked out yet.
Sponsored

Bronco1020

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m just curious if any scheduling will be done today

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was wondering as well but I HIGHLY doubt it. Hope is a funny thing sometimes isn't it...

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your only saving grace is that there is sometimes specialty vehicle scheduling on Tuesday (everglades and raptor) in addition to standard scheduling on Thursdays. If we want to lump 2 door manuals or badlands with special wheels as 'specialty vehicles' then we have a chance!

Treich

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats a-holes!! Yep jealous. Been hearing rumors dealers are telling people by March orders should be fulfilled...seems unlikely but anyone else hearing anything?

Sponsored

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats a-holes!! Yep jealous. Been hearing rumors dealers are telling people by March orders should be fulfilled...seems unlikely but anyone else hearing anything?
Not a chance this happens.

gtabert

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 gt350r / '65 f100 / '99 Silverado / '15 VW TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gentlemen,

IMHO, its nice Ford sends out a notice to inform us our Bronco is "Scheduled for Production", but its meaningless if it constantly changes. Mine has changed three times and then silence. It's been a month since the last email, no further updates. I was under the assumption once a Window Sticker was issued the finish line is near. Forget about that, I've had mine for a month now. I know most want updates, I do as well but at least follow through with meaningful updates, if there are more delays I'd like to know. I have my own business, communication with the client is most critical, good news, bad news one must be kept informed. I'm in this for the long haul, I don't care when its shipped, what good is that, so I can be get upset with the shipping delays? When it arrives at the dealership, then I'll be happy. The disappointment in being told its in Production, then waiting with anticipation only makes one anxious, unhappy and angry. When it arrives at the dealership smiles will abound, a few short months into ownership all the anguish will have waned.

Badmommallama

Badlands
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

to you all congratulations on the schedule date. when did you get your Vin number and how long was it before you got a schedule date?. We put our order in in March 2021 and just kind of wondering what’s going on or how.
I am a March 2021 res/order holder. I just got my email this week. Midsize dealer with tons of orders. Hopefully you will hear something soon! 🤞

Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gentlemen,

IMHO, its nice Ford sends out a notice to inform us our Bronco is "Scheduled for Production", but its meaningless if it constantly changes. Mine has changed three times and then silence. It's been a month since the last email, no further updates. I was under the assumption once a Window Sticker was issued the finish line is near. Forget about that, I've had mine for a month now. I know most want updates, I do as well but at least follow through with meaningful updates, if there are more delays I'd like to know. I have my own business, communication with the client is most critical, good news, bad news one must be kept informed. I'm in this for the long haul, I don't care when its shipped, what good is that, so I can be get upset with the shipping delays? When it arrives at the dealership, then I'll be happy. The disappointment in being told its in Production, then waiting with anticipation only makes one anxious, unhappy and angry. When it arrives at the dealership smiles will abound, a few short months into ownership all the anguish will have waned.
A scheduled build date email isn’t jack unless you have a windowsticker. Heck even once it builds some of sit 60-90 days in shipping. It’s painful.

What was the blend date shown on your Windowsticker?

gtabert

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 gt350r / '65 f100 / '99 Silverado / '15 VW TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In a surprising turn of events I just received an email this morning, My Bronco is Built!

2 Door / Cactus Gray / SAS / MT / Hardtop / Trailer Tow/ Lux Now its the shipping wait game. It is nice knowing its built. I'll sit back and wait for the dealer to let me know its arrived, no need to worry about where its at in shipping, nothing I can about it, no sense thinking about it. When it arrives at the dealership smiles will abound, whats another few weeks or months.

NBales34

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I contacted the "Ford Bronco" official instagram page and talked with someone at Ford and they told me if I still dont have a build date by the end of Feb to contact them again so im hoping that means we are all getting closer.

Riderflyer

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1/2023 Ford Bronco HPR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Who & where is the Ford official instagram page? I have been calling my dealership and the FMC customer service number @800-392-3673. Is there another 'special' number and I don't do instagram??

Steve76

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congratulations you filthy animal!
Mine was scheduled for production week of 12/19/22. Got pushed out 3 times so far. Currently still scheduled for the coming week 1/16/23. Looks like third time may be a charm....
Sponsored