First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes! Everyone should lose all hope. Mine was built 11/23. Finally shipped a couple weeks ago. Still sitting at the rail yard, not to my dealer. My build email came in while I was at the Bronco Roadeo in October. So I figure y’all probably have your Broncos by….August.
/justkidding
/actually I’m not
:LOL:

brucehawk14

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek/ 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2 door base manual scheduled for 3 April 2023. Original reservation 23 July 2020!

E93A2400-E131-422B-93CA-090A372F75C6.png
Must be nice to have a dealer who can get orders allocated. Mine seems to no know how or are not doing so. Been waiting since 2021, according to my sales person they keep blaming it on Ford and the number of allocations they allow.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yes! Everyone should lose all hope. Mine was built 11/23. Finally shipped a couple weeks ago. Still sitting at the rail yard, not to my dealer. My build email came in while I was at the Bronco Roadeo in October. So I figure y’all probably have your Broncos by….August.
/justkidding
/actually I’m not
:LOL:
Turns out it's not just Ford. A buddy has a Taco up in a St. Paul railyard since October.

Sponsored

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess 2023 is the year where Ford clears out the backlog for everyone that’s been waiting and everything starts fresh in 2024. If you have a buildable Bronco in 2023, it’ll get built. If you don’t update your order and have Lux or Sasquatch, it might get built. But come 2024, nothing gets pulled over and everyone starts out on a level field.

This has only been said approximately a million times on this site but Ford missed the ball on this one. Trying to make a hybrid system where customer reservations were somehow mixed with dealer allocations just was a giant failure. Better to go back to the old dealer allocation system in 2024 where at least everyone knows how it works. Big dealers sell lots of cars and get lots of allocation.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Must be nice to have a dealer who can get orders allocated. Mine seems to no know how or are not doing so. Been waiting since 2021, according to my sales person they keep blaming it on Ford and the number of allocations they allow.
Many of the people that just got scheduled have been waiting upwards of 2 1/2 yrs, due to Ford's standard allocation process. They are apparently finally prioritizing earlier orders, regardless of allocations, based on certain builds. This cycle was almost all Manual transmissions.

Unless your order was purposefully put into priority 99(unlikely), there's not much your dealer can do to make anything happen faster.

BRON23

Wildtrak
First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i too @ REDLANDS ford. Having the exact same problem with a signed order that documents in email and they won't honor and stopped emailing back since a week ago when FORD did that announcement

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Turns out it's not just Ford. A buddy has a Taco up in a St. Paul railyard since October.
That is not what I wanted to hear since yesterday was the 2 year anniversary of original order and left MAP 20 days ago but has been at the St. Paul rail yard since 1/18. Hopefully, it's a first-in last-out out situation, lol.

11/22/22 blend date, 7/20/20 reservation.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That is one nice Bronco - Congratulations! Roll Tide Roll!
You filthy animal! I'm awaiting my day one reservation for the Heritage. The auto seems to be holding up the schedule. Perhaps groundhogs day will bring good news this week!

Kathyabamafan

Big Bend
First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got my built date was January 24th will be delivered February 12-18th ordered January 2020… so EXCITED.. BIG BEND!! Manual