First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Call 800 392-3673. They will ask for your oder number and sales number that is on your DORA.
Awesome, That got me right to it and mine is $2595 and expires April 3rd so that is interesting
Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Day 2 rez.

2DR.

Badlands.

SAS.

High. (already removed Lux at the last re-up)

#21 on the last Granger list released.

927 days waiting.

Nothing.

FUCK FORD MOTOR COMPANY
Maybe still previewing for this week, but you have to be close. They said 105 of their was previewing I think.

Lurking4luv

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw gti, Nissan frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oct 1 Granger 2020 Order finally scheduled for production!
Base 2 door manual. I had given up and started looking at
other vehicles. Never thought it would get built.
Maybe Ford is finally getting its shit together!

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I called Ford Marketing, they told me mine expired on 4/3 as well but your dealer could request it to be extended. Worth asking.
I was
That's the 1st business day of Q2; I'd imagine all of them are set to expire then and Ford will address that before that happens. One of the other members, I believe Ragnorkan (sp?), had shared in a different thread that these types of programs typically need to be extended quarterly.
I was told that mine expires in March as well. Hope your theory is correct and they renew with the new quarter.

Sponsored

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There is nothing strange. They asked some to change because they want to clear these orders before opening the order banks in March. People just fear the worst and it’s not all bad. They just need enough to change to get these scheduled. If enough change or drop old ones will get scheduled and the one’s that change should get scheduled. I think this is what your seeing.
This scheduling volume looks very similar to last week- which was also a specialty scheduling week. Also- the forum posts about scheduling may be a bit of a false flag as those with bases, 2drs, heritage are also more likely to be enthusiasts that participate on boards like this. I wouldn't draw any conclusions about scheduling volume based on this board or BN- too small a data set.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe still previewing for this week, but you have to be close. They said 105 of their was previewing I think.
Folks on the Granger thread are posting their emails. Literally my build is jumping right over me multiple times. I'm done with this.

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WooHoo April 3rd build or so..I figure that the painted tops are sourced from another vender.Don’t loose hope, it is still happening!!!!

857CE2BA-680A-4EF5-853D-EBB5C679DC5B.jpeg
Is this the first Heritage edition build anyone has seen being scheduled?

760 bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There is nothing strange. They asked some to change because they want to clear these orders before opening the order banks in March. People just fear the worst and it’s not all bad. They just need enough to change to get these scheduled. If enough change or drop old ones will get scheduled and the one’s that change should get scheduled. I think this is what your seeing.

Sounds like you’re giving ford the benefit of the doubt which they haven’t earned at all throughout this process. More people are posting about their build dates all of a sudden, In fact I haven’t seen this many people get a build date since I started looking at this forum before broncos were even hitting dealerships. Strange seemed appropriate.

Somebody stated they are only scheduling 2 door manuals, that still leaves me on the outside looking in. Nothing to see here

Sponsored

TroutTrooper

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fiesta ST, 2001 Jeep Wrangler, 1988 Ranger (SVO swap), 1974 Super Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just a heads up, start checking on your price protection certificate (private offer) . A lot of people including me are having trouble getting it. Mines sitting at the dealership since 1/16 waiting on getting this resolved.
Yepppp looks like I'm in this boat. Customer service couldn't find any information for my offer.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No. There have been a lot scheduled. Most of them have been manual transmission.
I don't quite understand the process. Heritage order here and day one reservation holder with first priority at the dealership with 3 allocations remaining for the month. Still no date scheduled.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford dealers have zero incentive to not honor the price protection (for 2023). It's literally identical to a factory rebate for them. Every dollar of it comes out of Big Ford's pocket. For 2022, it was an easy way for them to skeeve off extra money.

The problem with finding the certificates is they were entered manually, so there are a lot of errors. Second issue is if the dealership screwed up the COVP.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Zach (in the Granger thread) said every one of their 7MT orders was scheduled.

This week was supposed to be mostly manuals (like last week), so he probably has the automatic.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Folks on the Granger thread are posting their emails. Literally my build is jumping right over me multiple times. I'm done with this.
Has to be a priority code set by Granger then.
Sponsored