First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's to early for my Window sticker to show, So as far as the Aux switches -the only thing I can go by for now is my DORA from Chapman that does show them.
May I ask how do you know yours is not coming with them? Thanks !
Mine was pushed from a 2022 to a 2023 I received the update for the order but when I received the vin# I looked at the window sticker and that was missing. I read that that was a “glitch” in the system not really a deal breaker but I’m bummed I waited over a year but there are some people who didn’t get their Sas package and that would have been a deal breaker!
Sponsored

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine was pushed from a 2022 to a 2023 I received the update for the order but when I received the vin# I looked at the window sticker and that was missing. I read that that was a “glitch” in the system not really a deal breaker but I’m bummed I waited over a year but there are some people who didn’t get their Sas package and that would have been a deal breaker!
That's bad . I have been following closely these similiar issues and have been in contact with Chapman often. I have seen posts about adding the switches after delivery but it doesn't seem to be $ cheap.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like more lower trimmed broncos. Looks like ford isn’t lying when they said drop lux

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Looks like more lower trimmed broncos. Looks like ford isn’t lying when they said drop lux
Manuals, Bases, and HE’s. MT Badlands were in the mix as well.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These all lower trimmed broncos. HE is based off the big bend. The badlands appeared to be mid packages

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

These all lower trimmed broncos. HE is based off the big bend. The badlands appeared to be mid packages
Didn’t realize the Badlands scheduled were only mid. I thought some were High and Lux too. I thought the main connection was MT, not the package type.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didn’t realize the Badlands scheduled were only mid. I thought some were High too. I thought the main connection was MT, not the package type.
You can get a badlands without mid too. I’ve seen some badlands posted for $60k at dealers near me and I was thinking screaming deal then noticed they were used with no options. MSRP was like $47k

Fairtrade87

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek, Ford Explorer, Cadillac XT6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didn’t realize the Badlands scheduled were only mid. I thought some were High and Lux too. I thought the main connection was MT, not the package type.
I don't think I'm the only exception but my Badlands, High Pack, 7MTis scheduled for a 4/10/23 build.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You can get a badlands without mid too. I’ve seen some badlands posted for $60k at dealers near me and I was thinking screaming deal then noticed they were used with no options. MSRP was like $47k
That’s what I had ordered before I switched to the HE this fall. I thought you meant they only were scheduling mid, but I see there were some Badlands Highs with 7 MT so I’ll stick with what I said earlier. The common thread is MT, Base, and HE’s scheduled on 1/26.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I don't think I'm the only exception but my Badlands, High Pack, 7MTis scheduled for a 4/10/23 build.
I didn’t think so either. I’m pretty sure 7MT was required for Badlands to get scheduled on 1/26.

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Matt Winter made it clear, you need a PhD or Masters degree to understand the scheduling algorithm... merely learning how to code in insufficient.

I am feeling a bit slighted, after all, the most complex code that I ever wrote was on a high school education... and yet, some how, I managed to write a sophisticated Monte Carlo simulation of the B-2 bomber attacking from 40,000 feet with multiple JDAMs in an environment with multiple GPS jammers (ground and airborne) that predicted actual weapons delivery well within the circular error of probability for the weapons.

I really would love to know how Ford's algorithm is more complicated than the software that I have written in the past. @Ford Motor Company, care to explain? Please show all work!
Just ask ChatGPT🤣

Landofcheese

Heritage
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150, 1968 mustang,1976 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I can't believe I didn't check my email mail on Thursday. After nearly 3 years of waiting it's actually happening?!?! I'm in complete shock!

2 Dr HE 2.3 manual.

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling Emails Received 1/26/23 !! 🙌 Don't lose hope Bronco'ers Screenshot_20230128_151329_Chrome

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You are not. There is a confirmed BL Lux with 7MT for 4/3/23.

BRON23

Wildtrak
First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I too just found out my dealer won't honor as well. So we wait for 1-2 yrs due to FORD and FORD is now screwing up the cusotmers. I tried reaching out to other dealers, everything is 2023 prices. From Wildtrak to Badlands extra $2795 from base just between 2021 and 2023 costs customers more due to FORD.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can confirm Badlands.
My high package Badlands was scheduled. 7MT is likely what got it in the mix.
Sponsored