First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For everyone complaining about giving your phone number, if it annoys you that much there is a block number option on your phone. Companies want to communicate with customers and thru text is the easiest way to do that. Standard operating procedure with all companies, give aways and discount codes.

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome. Thanks!

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For everyone complaining about giving your phone number, if it annoys you that much there is a block number option on your phone. Companies want to communicate with customers and thru text is the easiest way to do that. Standard operating procedure with all companies, give aways and discount codes.

Exactly. In the day of social media a lot of small private companies use those platforms SOLELY to advertise. And remember about a year ago when the whole Facebook umbrella of companies went down for like 48 hours? Lots of small businesses found themselves with no way to communicate with their customers. As a direct result of that many of those companies moved towards email and text bang lists to advertise deals.

If you don't want the texts just reply "Stop". If you're worried companies like Midland Radio or Montana Knife Company being part of some global cabal trying to sell your personal information to Somali identity scammers.... Don't worry, Equifax already gave up all your personal identifying info a long time ago.

Anyway, Thanks Midland! I was just about to pull the trigger on a bundle like this. šŸ¤ž

Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great equipment, used it for years. Thanks for the chance

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond, 1923 Model T Racer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wonder how many people buying these for their rigs actually get their license to use them. Thatā€™s what bothers me about GMRS, I got my license and my amateur license but I know so many that just buy them. Youā€™re supposed to make sure you recall your sign when talking. I think CB is more fun cause when youā€™re on the highway thereā€™s so many more people to talk to šŸ˜‚

CBWAR1

First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F250 Custom 4X4; Pending: Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks but no thanks because of the Phone number request.

SeaSkrBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 mustang gt
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is an awesome giveaway!

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks but no thanks because of the Phone number request.
Guess you donā€™t know how to block or opt out of things? This is SOP for all companies nowadays with giveaways especially and discount codes. Do you not have social media?? They sell your info every chance they get.

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Enter to win a Midland Bronco Communication Bundle featuring our MXT275 MicroMobile two-way radio. The MXT275 is a 15-Watt GMRS two-way radio with NOAA weather scan alert technology featuring a fully integrated control microphone ideal for vehicles with limited dashboard space. Also included in this giveaway is a pair of our number one seller handheld two-way radios the X-Talker T71VP3, a midland branded shirt, and a trucker hat. Giveaway Ends 10/1/2022

https://midlandradio.attn.tv/p/beW/landing-page

Bronco6g_Giveaway.jpg
This is really nice of you! Thank you!

g8rb8t

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Enter to win a Midland Bronco Communication Bundle featuring our MXT275 MicroMobile two-way radio. The MXT275 is a 15-Watt GMRS two-way radio with NOAA weather scan alert technology featuring a fully integrated control microphone ideal for vehicles with limited dashboard space. Also included in this giveaway is a pair of our number one seller handheld two-way radios the X-Talker T71VP3, a midland branded shirt, and a trucker hat. Giveaway Ends 10/1/2022

https://midlandradio.attn.tv/p/beW/landing-page

Bronco6g_Giveaway.jpg
Awesome!

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wonder how many people buying these for their rigs actually get their license to use them. Thatā€™s what bothers me about GMRS, I got my license and my amateur license but I know so many that just buy them. Youā€™re supposed to make sure you recall your sign when talking. I think CB is more fun cause when youā€™re on the highway thereā€™s so many more people to talk to šŸ˜‚
I got mine this year because it was stupid easy and 50% the normal cost that it originally was. That being said, everything Iā€™ve read about GMRS says itā€™s not very busy.

Iā€™m used to Marine band radios that are constant chatter so Iā€™m wondering if I should maybe invest in a CB also.

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond, 1923 Model T Racer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got mine this year because it was stupid easy and 50% the normal cost that it originally was. That being said, everything Iā€™ve read about GMRS says itā€™s not very busy.

Iā€™m used to Marine band radios that are constant chatter so Iā€™m wondering if I should maybe invest in a CB also.
GMRS is basically like hand held radio in a way. Only people on will be whoever your with, Cause most will use the privacy tones anyways. There are some GMRS repeaters but again most have codes, you can look them up or request access but then again; most people donā€™t. My GMRS midland 500 I think it isā€¦is sitting in shop removed cause thereā€™s no traffic.

CB is good if you spend more time on road or daily your bronco. If you just wanna chat etc itā€™s fun and cheap. Also, I know they may be expanding cb frequencies so thatā€™ll be cool too. If CB distance isnā€™t enough with a proper setup and SWRs, get into vhf/uhf šŸ˜‚