Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's the joke photo from @Rubisquatch haha I'm not sure how it made it in with the others. It's actually an Audi engine!
Wow, did we fool the mods and they threw it in with your batch? I guess no one reads the fine print as it was disclosed, albeit in small text 😝

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's the joke photo from @Rubisquatch haha I'm not sure how it made it in with the others. It's actually an Audi engine!
Wow, did we fool the mods and they threw it in with your batch? I guess no one reads the fine print as it was disclosed, albeit in small text 😝
Yep, I suspect one of the mods got snookered by the joke photo and pulled it to the top of the thread with the original photos. Either that, or an algorithm? When in doubt, blame the algo. ;)

BadBroncoJ

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If that's the 2.7, how are they gonna stuff the 3.5 in the same space? Or are the rumors of the widened Warthog true for this reason.

Sponsored

jdub.csu

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester, 2020 Honda, 2015 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Engines like that aren’t necessarily hard to work on... I would rather deal with that than an early 90s fuel injection vehicle 😬

As for vacuum lines us techs have smoke machines for that crap 😜

Sponsored

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the honeycomb hood design. Since there doesn't appear to be any hood insulation for heat leading to possible paint damage does anyone know if the hood is double ply or will this be an aftermarket option?
High package and up has it...it's called additional sound deadening. I assume you could order from the parts department if lower spec

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Pretty sure this is just because it's pre-pro and that production will have the now ubiquitous plastic engine cover that pretty much all vehicles get these days.
Ford Bronco 📷 2.7L Bronco Engine Bay Photos BF110585-E5A5-4A5A-99DD-5BDBE8CD03D2

Wizard1183

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Sierra/ 2010 Camaro 2SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have to get underneath vehicle and fight tooth and nail to find spark plugs 🤣