First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne GTS / Wrangler - TJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was looking to put the Ranger Raptor wheels on my Bronco. They are 17x8.5 with a 55mm offset. Here is my math to see if they will fit. If I compare them with the badlands wheel they should fit with a 1/4" (6mm) spacer if I have the same lift as badlands. Does anyone see any issues with my math and logic? Maybe I dont need the spacers? (assuming 285/70R17) I am comparing the badlands, sasquatch and raptor wheels in this diagram.
Ford Bronco ⚙ 2021+ Bronco 6th Gen - OEM Factory Rims / Wheels Specs (Sizes, Offsets, Bolt Pattern, Center Bore) ⚙️ 1611771687949

Last edited:

Akula22

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's exactly what I was thinking MC. With the OBX (that I'm ordering) the wheels are 18x7.5 +55. I haven't seen an aftermarket wheel even close. The horror.....the horror. :)

What we gonna do?
Despite ordering and OBX, I'm still have this internal debate. I'm a complete novice when it comes to wheel fitments so I called Method Race Wheels to see where they are on this. I prefer their wheels to the OBX standard and the SAS wheels. Dude on the phone was super helpful and shared a link where Ford did some testing with MRW. Here is the link https://www.methodracewheels.com/blogs/news/2020-ford-bronco?_pos=1&_sid=d88741da6&_ss=r did do some

At the risk of sounding ignorant, my takeaway is that MRW has some experience with the '21 Bronco and despite the +55 offset, they don't seem to concerned as their standard spec wheels have already fit some concept models.

I do feel more confident about going aftermarket, but not enough to go that direction. Can anyone provide some insight on this?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Please correct me if I am wrong BUT the bronco is based on the new ranger platform correct? So did the Gen1 Ranger and Gen2 Ranger platform change where the front suspension is concerned?

So your math maybe correct BUT you may not be accounting for any changes between Gen1 and Gen2 platform

I was looking to put the Ranger Raptor wheels on my Bronco. They are 17x8.5 with a 55mm offset. Here is my math to see if they will fit. If I compare them with the badlands wheel they should fit with a 1/4" (6mm) spacer if I have the same lift as badlands. Does anyone see any issues with my math and logic? Maybe I oint need the backspace? (assuming 285/70R17) I am comparing the badlands, sasquatch and raptor wheels in this diagram.
1611771687949.png

Last edited:

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've wheeled cast wheels for decades and if you're not in the rocks or jumping you will have no issues. If you hit a curb at the mall, that may be another issue. My tires also usually stick out around 2". Back before the term brodoser became a thing and people though a diesel truck actually belonged off road. It helped protect the sides of the truck and added tremendous stability in off camber situations.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It says "forged" on the Ford website description....that is where I got that screenshot. It makes no mention on B&P. I mistakenly said B&P and meant Ford website under description for each trim. It says it for Sasquatch and Wildtrak/FE
Sponsored